➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟗

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟖

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟖

Lacrosse practice was in full swing when Skylar finally made it onto the field, after being held back by a bruised boy. Today's practice was all about getting past the two defenders, who stand close but not too close to the goal. From her perspective it seemed like Scott had already had his chance and failed miserably as he lay on the floor, lacrosse stick still in his hand. His werewolf abilities clearly had no idea what they were getting into with this practice drill.

"Who's next? Let's go." Coach shouted as he glanced at the boy's waiting in line. "You have a problem with that, Bilinski?"

"What? Yeah, no." Stiles rushed out slightly panicked, he hadn't really played lacrosse before, even though he was on the team.

Scott jumped back up after hearing his best friend's name being called out next.

Coach pointed towards him beckoning for him to take a step forward. "Ah, you're up, big boy. Let's go!"

Just as Stiles was about to take his turn, he got shoved back and the tan boy stepped forward, making himself at the front of the line again.

"That's it, McCall! That's the spirit! You earn it!" Bobby yelled in excitement as he watched the lacrosse player pick up the ball with his stick.

The tan boy took his turn for the second time, running down the pitch at a rapid speed, his eyes glowed yellow as he cheated his way towards the goal. He plowed through the two defenders one by one shoving them with brute force. For some reason he kept running, when all he had to do was take his shot. Scott however, had other ideas and decided to run at Danny, shoving him with his lacrosse stick making him fall to the ground; then he proceeded to throw the ball into the goal.

"Danny!" Jackson shouted as his eyes widened with fear at the sight of his best friend laying deadly still in the field.

All of the lacrosse players ran towards the goalie to check if he was okay, his mouth covered in blood. The twins frowned at the sight before walking towards their best friend who began taking his helmet off.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" The twins questioned at the same time, their eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What? He's twice the size of me." Scott snapped defensively with no remorse whatsoever.

"So, you just decided to hurt him because he's bigger than you? And, that makes it okay, does it, Scott?" The brunette scoffed loudly at his words, shaking her head sending him a look of disappointment.