➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟎

𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟗

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟗

A loud ring was heard throughout Skylar's room as she slept, her phone sat vibrating on her bedside table. She waited a little over a few seconds for it to end, only for it to ring again, just as she answered it a familiar voice spoke down the phone.

"I need you to drive my car." Derek demanded through the phone as he stood outside her house impatiently.

"I mean I'd love to but, what's the catch?"

"I think I've found a lead on the alpha, I need you to drive my car as a distraction." He answered honestly as he sat in his car, the only other person that he trusted with his car was the female werewolf.

"Give me two minutes."

Skylar ended the phone quickly jumping out of her bed to get dressed, the lack of warmth hitting her all at once. It's a good job she actually decided to answer the phone rather than turn her off, she would have completely missed the opportunity to drive the werewolfs car again.

As she got dressed she managed to wake her brother up in the process, explaining to him that she had to drive the older man's car as a distraction so he could question their teacher. The two got dressed at a speed unknown to man, with Derek's life on the line the brunette didn't waste any time.

The twins left their house hoping to leave no trace of them leaving the house, just in case their dad managed to get home before them. Derek was already sitting in his car waiting for them to arrive, once the two were in his car he stepped out letting Skylar into the driver's seat. The werewolf sat in the passenger seat as they drove him to the school.

"Make sure you park close to the school and listen out for the police."

"What do you think we brought this for?" Skylar retorted as she held the police scanner up, waving it in the man's face, a smug smile spread across her face. "We always come prepared."

Just as Derek exited the car and raced into the school building, Stiles got out of the car and sat in the front with his sister. A huge grin plastered across his face as he bounced with excitement, he loved getting involved with his dad's police work. Another body jumped into the car and the twins turned around to find Scott in the backseat with a sheepish grin on his face, he still hadn't had a proper conversation with his best friend's.

Stiles had only just informed his sister that he in fact told their best friend to meet them here, to help Derek escape from the police or the Argents and cause a distraction.

The three waited in the car for any signal from the older werewolf that indicated he needed their help; no sooner later police sirens were heard in the distance. Stiles turned the police scanner on and their father's voice spoke through the machine as he neared towards the school.