➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟗

𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟓

After chemistry class had finished the three best friends and Allison had formed a somewhat plan to keep the strawberry blonde safe. It was nearing to the end of the day and having kept the teen safe throughout their school hours, they needed to get her to Scott's house in order for them to protect her there.

Skylar was nowhere to be seen after the discussion they had in an empty classroom just an hour before lunch, it was deemed pretty impossible to find her and she was supposed to be escorting Lydia to Scott's house.

"Lydia, shut up and walk." She heard Jackson demand from around a corner, and as she turned said corner she noticed his hand grasping her tugging her forward.

A groan slipped past her mouth and she headed towards the group ready to berate the boy for teaching the teen she was falling for.

"Dude, take your hand off of my girlfriend." Skylar snarled as she stood on the opposite side of the strawberry blonde, who smiled brightly at her and laced their fingers together.

Jackson had rolled his eyes at the brunette, before removing his hand from his ex-girlfriends forearm, placing his hands in the air making a complete show of himself.

The five of them headed towards the double doors of the school, exiting it and stepping into the infamous blue jeep the twins loved so much. Skylar had stepped into the back seat, letting Lydia sit in the middle so that she was sitting beside her best friend. Jackson had sat in the passenger seat, upon the brunette's demands, there was no way she was sitting in the back with him. She'd probably murder him.

It wasn't long before they were parked outside Scott's house, after a very awkward car journey.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia questioned as they headed up the steps to the teens house, her finger still laced with the love of her lives.

"Meeting us here. I think. I hope." The brunette answered her with a small smile, she understood that it looked quite weird the group ushering her out of school and to a house in which the owners weren't around.

As the twins unlocked the front door to their best friend's house with the spare key, they gestured for the others to enter. Stiles closed the door upon their arrival, making quite the show as he locked every single possible lock on the door, then looking out the window.

To say Lydia was confused by their antics would be an understatement, she looked from the pale twin to his sister with an eyebrow raised.