➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟕

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

Skylar hadn't even bothered to stay and watch the match, she headed back to the locker rooms to get changed. For the first time ever, she couldn't really be bothered nor concentrate on the match she just participated in. The strawberry blonde had completely and utterly corrupted her mind, all she wanted was to mend things between them.

It took her all of five minutes to change back into her outfit of the day, before she headed out of school and sent a wave to her friend that was sitting in the bleachers, and her other friend that was on the pitch.

A familiar voice caught her attention as she reached the parking lot, her brother stood bent over the strawberry blonde's car.

"Look, you shouldn't care if people see you cry, alright? Especially you." She heard her brother tell the other teen, nothing but honesty and concern laced throughout his tone.

Stiles hadnt meant to stumble across her crying in her car, but once he had he couldn't leave her alone upset. He could tell whatever had got her upset had something to do with his sister, and all he wanted to do was fix the situation. He hated seeing them both hurt like this.

"Why?" Lydia questioned him as a sob racked through her body, her tear filled emerald eyes glistening in the moonlight.

"Because I think you look really beautiful when you cry." At his words the strawberry blonde rolled her window down, letting the pale boy's head peer into it.

"My brother's right. You do look really beautiful when you cry." Skylar let her presence be known and she stepped beside her brother, placing her healed arm on his shoulder and leaning into the car.

Lydia just shook her head at the brunette, the tears that once threatened to fall once more began to fall down her face and before she could do anything about it, a cold hand was placed on her cheek wiping the tears away softly. She recognised the touch before she even looked to see the owner of the hand, not that she needed to look anyway; the brunette was always cold which worked out amazingly for Lydia since she was always warm.

"Can I come in?" The brunette pressed, her hand still placed on the other teens cheek wiping the constant flow of tears away.

When the strawberry blonde didn't respond Skylar took that as a no to her question, until the sound of the car doors unlocking caught her attention. Her eyes travelled towards her brother who threw his hands up in the air, taking it as his cue to leave. He nodded towards his sister as he watched her step into the car, and he headed back towards the school, giving the two the privacy they needed.