➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟖

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟐

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟐

Stiles practically ran out of his jeep when the twins arrived at their best friend's house, he burst through the front door. Skylar trailed behind her brother rather slowly, she couldn't be bothered catching up to him as he sprinted up the stairs, leaving the front door wide open. Before the twins left to come to Scott's house, her brother filled her in on what had happened after school, what their best friend planned to do; he was planning to visit Derek Hale to confront the man. The brunette couldn't help but shake her head at that, it was the most stupidest, reckless idea she had ever heard, especially since they were so hell bent on him being the werewolf that bit them. He could kill them in seconds without no remorse.

"What did you find? How did you find it?" Stiles spoke without releasing a breath, not giving the tan boy a chance to respond. "Where did you find it?"

The brunette rolled her eyes at her brother, his excitement was way too much to deal with when all she wanted to do was sleep. "Don't mind him, he's had a shit ton of adderall."

"I found something at Derek Hale's."

"Are you kidding? What?" Stiles clasped his hands together, rubbing them with pure excitement.

"There's something buried there." Scott responded vaguely, noticing the look he was receiving from the twins as if telling him to elaborate. "I could smell blood."

"That's awesome!" The twins chanted in unison, a huge grin plastered across both their faces. Scott rolled his eyes at them dramatically, throwing them a look of disapproval, while Stiles spoke, "I mean that's terrible, who's blood?"

Skylar laughed at her brother, completely changing his sentence just to please their best friend, when in fact she knew he definitely didn't think it was terrible. Ever since the two had gotten bitten the pale boy was excited to see how it plays out, with a disregard to the fact that the werewolf that bit them is a killer.

"No, it's not terrible. It's definitely awesome."

"I don't know whose blood it is, but when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder. And, then you two can help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing." The tan boy spoke with determination before picking his lacrosse stick up off the floor. "Because there's no way I'm not playing that game. If Sky can control it then, why can't I."

The twins shared a look of amusement before Stiles walked closer to their best friend, patting him on the back as he looked back at his sister who had a smirk on her face. He knew exactly what was about to happen and be said.

"We're two different people, Scotty. And, I'm great at everything so it makes sense why I can control it and you can't."

"She's not wrong." Stiles laughed at his sister's word before nodding agreeing with everything she said.