➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟔

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟔

It was currently lunch time and Skylar was making her way towards the cafeteria, hoping to find her brother's there. She sped down the corridor, rounding the corner to the cafeteria too fast and smacking straight into another body. She fell flat on her arse with a soft thump and couldn't contain the small yelp that escaped her lips.

"Do you not look where you're goi—" Lydia angered but trailed off when she finally realised who had bumped into her. Her mouth snapped shut as she stared. That was all she could do; stare. Completely enraptured by the sight, and she felt like she was under a spell, her spell to be specific.

Skylar got up quickly upon hearing the strawberry blonde's voice, brushing herself down making sure she got no dirt on her red cargo pants. Her eyes moved from the ground to a pair of black thigh high boots. Moving up from short, covered legs she was met with a daring bright red leather mini skirt. Followed by a black long sleeve crop top tucked perfectly into her skirt.

The more Skylar took in the smaller woman's appearance, the harder she had to try to fight off a smile; the strawberry blonde did have a rather bold sense of fashion. Stylish, yes, but attractive nonetheless. It spoke volumes about her personality, and that was the first time Skylar actually realised that. A bold outfit to match a bold personality.

But before her scruitizing eyes could stare any further, a lump formed in her throat causing her to swallow again. When her eyes finally met the strawberry blonde's face, she instantly found that pair of sparkling emerald eyes, wide in confusion and amazement, her cheeks kissed pink like a spring rose; the blooming colour so cute against her pale skin.

"Hi." The petite woman said softly. Tentatively.

"Hi." Skylar whispered back.

An awkward silence hung between the two of them as they kept staring at each other incredulously. It had only been a few days since they actually stopped to engage in a conversation with each other, though they had been exchanging texts every few hours; still, they couldn't help but feel like they hadn't spoken in awhile, not properly after the kiss they shared.

"Skylar."

Startled at hearing her name being called, said girl turned her head to see her blonde friend jogging over to where she stood, frozen like a statue, still astonished by the embarrassing moment of running into Lydia.

Caroline reached them, her eyes shifting from one woman to another. She bit her lip at the sight trying to contain her laughter, after witnessing the embarrassing moment of Skylar bumping into the other woman.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt. But, your brother's looking for you, he said to hurry up." Caroline informed the girl, her eyes flickering from one woman to the other a small smile evidently forming its way across her face. As if she knew something, and boy did she know something indeed.