➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟕

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟏𝟐

The two werewolves watched as their perfect scheme unfolded before their eyes, they had planned this for a few days hoping it would work in their favour. At first it had been Scott's plan, but knowing his best friend had heard his conversation with the hunter, he knew it was time he introduced her to his cunning plan. He needed to prove, not only to himself, but his best friends that he finally understood and was thankful for all Derek had done for them, even if the alpha himself could be a pain in the ass.

"Everyone said Gerard always had a plan. We had a plan too." Scott announced with a victory smile, his fingers reached down to lace between his best friends, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Gerard stood before the group as he listened to the beta's words, his eyes travelled the length of his arm in which he was bitten. The black blood trailing down his wounded arm, he reached for his bottle of pills with his other arm muttering under his breath when said pills fell to the floor.

"No... No..." You could almost see the distant memories spinning in his head, his eyes wondering as he thought back to the moment his pills were given back to him. His hand came together in a fist, clenching his medication in his palm revealing something all too familiar to the supernaturals of the world. "Mountain Ash!"

Just as he screamed those last words the hunter fell to his knees, the same black liquid that poured from his wound began trickling from his nose and from his eyes until all parts of his body did the same. His body jerked back and forth furiously and he let out a gasp knowing exactly what was coming next. His mouth parted, readying himself from the aftermath as black blood practically flew out of his open mouth. It seemed like hours had passed before the blood stopped coming out, and his body finally gave way making him collapse onto the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek peered up at the two beta's who were still hovering over him ever so slightly, his eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Because you might be an Alpha, but you're not mine. Or Sky's." Scott admitted, before the group realised that the hunter was still in fact conscious and attempting to manoeuvre himself around the warehouse floor.

Skylar turned her attention away from the gasping old man, she released her fingers from her best friend's grip and waved her hand in front of Derek's face. He took her offer and staggered on his feet, standing beside the two werewolves.

"Kill them! Kill them all!" Gerard all but bellowed from the top of his lungs, clearly using the last of his strength as he collapsed to the floor once more.

The kanima slowly released his tight grip around Allison's neck, the dark haired teen took this as her cue to step in and elbow him in the throat though his instincts were much more intact as he threw her to the ground.