➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟓

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟒

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟒

"Hey, Red. Have you seen my brother?" Skylar questioned her as she rushed towards the teen. She had no clue where her brother was, he'd usually wait in the parking lot for her if she hadn't rode her bike to school, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"The scrawny buzz cut boy?" Lydia hesitated before answering the question, as if she was trying to think of the last time she had seen the teen. "No, I haven't seen him since this morning."

The brunette frowned at her words, if she couldn't find her brother soon she'd have to walk home. And she was in no mood at all to actually walk all the way home after a long ass day in school.

"Is something wrong?" The strawberry blonde noticed the look in Skylar's stormy orbs, and she placed a soft hand on her arm.

Skylar's eyes travelled to the hand that was now resting on her arm, not missing the shiver that ran through her body at the soft gesture.

"I, uh... didn't bring my bike and Stiles is nowhere to be seen, Scott's going with Allison. I have no ride and I'll have to walk home." She spoke as she cleared her throat and shook her head, as if she was filtering her emotions.

Lydia watched as the brunette's eyes fell from her face to the hand that she had placed on her arm, she could tell that she wasn't used to this sort of affection. And, she could also tell that it had left some sort of feeling as she watched the brunette cough to cover up her falter.

"I could give you a lift if you want?" She prompted with an eyebrow raised, silently hoping she'd accept her offer.

"That would be great—"

The smile that was now spread across Skylar's face faltered at the sound of multiple cars beeping, they pierced through her ears and whipped her attention away from the strawberry blonde. Her eyes squinted as she attempted to figure out where the beeping was coming from, only for her to find Derek Hale standing in front of the jeep. From what she could see his face was a lot paler than usual, his eyes dark and hooded, he looked like literal death.

Lydia followed the brunette's gaze to find her staring at her twin and some other man that looked like shit, and she couldn't seem to hide her disappointment.

"I guess you won't be needing that ride then?" She frowned and her bottom lip jutted out as she spoke, and all Skylar could think of was kissing her to wipe the sadness from her face.

She smiled lightly at the strawberry gazing into her emerald orbs that glistened in the sunlight. If she wasn't in such a hurry to get to her brother and the pale man, she would've got lost in her eyes.

"I could, uh... maybe give you a lift another time?" Lydia questioned the brunette with a glint of hopefulness in her eyes as she stared at the slightly taller teen.