➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟏

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟗

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟗

"You couldn't have gotten her a smaller present?" Skylar tormented her twin brother on the ginormous present he had retrieved from the boot of his jeep, she still had not a single idea on what he had gotten her.

Stiles rolled his brown eyes at her remark, without even listening to his sister he carried on struggling to keep hold of the wrapped present as they headed for the Martin Households front door. The excitement was clear with each step he took, he practically bounced out of the jeep and up the passage way. You could tell straight away that the teen never got invited to parties like this, not unless his sister had used him as a plus one.

They reached the front door and Stiles didn't even hesitate before pressing the bell, listening to it ring a short while before it was opened by the birthday girl herself. Not that he could see her, the giant present covering his and his sisters eyesight.

"Happy birthday! Yeah! Coming in." The pale teen grinned as he pulled the present from covering his face, he attempted to push his way through the door until he realised the gift wouldn't fit. That didn't stop him at all. No, Stiles kept pushing his way through, titling it various different ways hoping it would fit somehow. "Oh, whoa. Cant. Okay. You know, you don't... Can you just grab that side, maybe?"

Lydia stood at her door in astonishment at the teen before her, her hand perched to the side with a load of small glasses filled with some sort of pink alcoholic beverage. She stared at the boy, then at the present that was wrapped in his arms, a curious expression stretched across her face. Her eyes travelled behind the boy to his twin sister she had grown to love, silently questioning her on what her brother had brought with him.

"Okay, Stiles. You know what? Let me just..." Skylar pushed her brother forward with such force that she managed to not only push him but his gift into the house too, and she couldn't help but smirk as he stumbled over his feet.

"Don't forget to try the punch." Lydia shouted out towards the teen as he walked away, and she placed the tray of punches on a side table beside her front door.

Skylar took that as her cue to step into the door, her storm filled eyes travelling the length of the strawberry blonde's body. A small smile graced her lips as she took in the tight dress that clung to her body in all the right places.

"Happy birthday, you look beautiful." The brunette broke the trance she had felt herself fall into, she stepped forward and wrapped around the petite waist inhaling the familiar sweet scent of vanilla she loved. They stood wrapped in each other for a short moment before Skylar pulled away, the pink gift bag in her hand now held up. "Do you want to open this now? Or do you want to take it upstairs?"

"Come upstairs with me?" Lydia answered with uncertainty as she took a hold of the gift bag with one hand, the other hand slipping into the other teens with such ease.