➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟐

𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟑

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟑

"You're a terrible bowler!" The twins exclaimed at the exact same time, and they high-fived each other. Their best friend rolled his eyes the second the twins spoke at the same time, he always hated when they'd do that.

"I know! I'm such an idiot." Scott sighed, agreeing with the twins. Mentally slapping himself for lying, and agreeing to even go bowling with Lydia and Jackson tagging along. It was supposed to be a couple date with his girlfriend, not his girlfriend's best friend and her boyfriend.

The brunette chuckled at the expression that was stretched across Scott's face, as they finished walking down the steps in the school she patted him on the back. "You're not wrong there, Scotty."

"God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first it turned into the whole group date thing. And then out of nowhere comes that phrase." Stiles rambled on, as he walked side by side with his best friends.

Scott groaned in a questioning manner, feeling rather confused and the term considering it was supposed to be a date. "Hang out."

"You don't hang out with hot girls, okay? It's like death—"

"Sky's hot," Scott interrupted the pale boy with a shrug, not really understanding what his point was. "We hang out with her all the time."

Skylar placed a hand over her heart as she turned her head to face the fellow werewolf, "aw, you think I'm hot? I'm so touched."

The pale boy looked between his best friend and sister with his mouth agape, he certainly didn't appreciate him calling his twin sister hot. It was weird considering they were practically family, even if it wasn't by blood.

"Don't call my sister hot again. That's weird, she's basically your sister too."

"I mean, honestly, I'm rather flattered. I'll definitely be keeping that in mind." Skylar gushed, sending the tanned boy a wink.

Scotts brown orbs widened at his best friend's comment, a sudden heat formed on the surface of his cheeks and he turned his head to the side to avert her gaze. He was pretty embarrassed at the fact that his life long best friend had just flirted with him and managed to make him blush uncontrollably, he knew if Allison found out she'd be absolutely livid with him.

"I, uh, I... thought you were you know, a lesbian?" Scott stuttered, scratching the back of his neck feeling awkward having to ask her that question.

"Oh, My, God! Please, someone kill me now." Stiles barked as he stood staring at his best friends in disbelief.

The female threw her head back in fits of laughter. In her triumph, her faint red lips tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk she knew he'd fall for that. There's no way in hell she'd ever date a man, let alone Scott of all people he was clueless when it came to anything to do with females.