SLAVE & MASTER.

(MATHEW 2:1-11)
(JAMES 1:5)

Fellow believers, the resurrection of JESUS CHRIST is the most influential moment in the history of this world with no doubt. His resurrection has given us the privilege and grace to fill the vacuum in our lives. We must know that we are slaves to anything that we live for and that thing turns out to be our master too. Anything that we live for always controls us. One u would like to ask is, what are you living for? Whom are you selling your life to?
(MATHEW 2:1-11) is giving us a life application that we must be a slave to or in other words to fill the vacuum in our life or control us. There are many life applications in this world but there is the only one that proffers salvation and that's what every believer must adhere to. Fellow believers, verse number '11' shows a valid and truthful master we must be a slave to. But is often sad how many men of today have taken balderdash things as their master.

             Brethren, how long shall you carry that burden on your shoulders?How long shall those steals keep running down your beautiful face? How long shall those womanizing and manizing, those bleaching, those makeups, those anger, those hatre...

How long shall those steals keep running down your beautiful face?
How long shall those womanizing and manizing, those bleaching, those makeups, those anger, those hatreds, sleeping with another man's wife, and another woman's husband keep being your master? Have you ever stopped to think of why you are being a slave to the above-mentioned? You see, walking with fools always ends with the above. One thing I mostly get scared of is that death is the inescapable end for all humans and dying the second time is even worse if you adhere to the above. Being a slave to the above and dying in it is the greatest defeat any human could experience. You see, we the young people are full of lust and energy. But I also believe and know that what am posting here will release some power of understanding and the ability to change you from the old life to the new life in Christ Jesus. This power is not from me and can never be from me but from our master JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. Fellow believers, our life on this earth has only two destinations, and your leader or master is the keeper of these destinations. That is the LAKE OF FIRE and THE NEW JERUSALEM. The type of master you have shows where you are heading. Your lifestyle shows your destination.

MATHEW 2:1-11 shows the type of master every believer must have and that is my target for this lesson

MATHEW 2:1-11 shows the type of master every believer must have and that is my target for this lesson. To conclude this message, know that, if you don't study the life application of these two masters and know their consequences, it will be very difficult to make the right choice in your waking and walking life. Starting from GENESIS will give you a fair idea of these masters and their consequences. But my divine advice for you is, don't be a slave to (GALATIANS 5:19-21).

THANK YOU AND STAY ACTIVE.