KISS NO FROG!

1 KING 19:18
1 KING 21
LEVITICUS 25:23-34
2 KING 9:30-37
1 KING 22:29-40

The title may seem a little misconstruing but thank God, for the knowledge of he is exploding all around us. You see, God placed seeds of greatness, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding within us at birth. You and I are responsible for growing those seeds. The reason for this title is to have no mutual agreement or relationship with unbelievers. If you are unhappy with yourself, check those around you and the things around you. You are what you have decided to be. There was a man called AHAB son of OMRI who became king after the death of his father who reigned for 12years. He married a woman who does not serve God of heaven and earth, God of Israel but a nature God by the name JEZEBEL. In Hebrews, the name means "not exalted" in the Oxford dictionary, it means "shameless woman or immoral woman". She is a PHOENICIAN, A SINISTER WOMAN, a SULLEN woman. The lifestyle of this woman is something that must not be practiced by believers in CHRIST JESUS.

                The type of alliance King Ahab had with Jezebel was spontaneous in the sight of God

The type of alliance King Ahab had with Jezebel was spontaneous in the sight of God. This shows how a believer must not marry an unbeliever. Jezebel was a worshiper of BAAL, that is the nature God, and convinced his husband to worship this nature god called BAAL to the extent that, he brought 800 Baal prophets to Israel and killed the God of Israel prophets. King Ahab listened to the counsel of his foreign wife, unbeliever wife Jezebel. That is, they spread the worship of Baal. This shows how King Ahab sold himself to sin in the eyes of the Lord by building an altar of Baal in Samaria the capital of Israel. After that, she brought 850 Baal prophets to Israel to promote Baal worship. Jezebel was not satisfied with this but went on to kill every true prophet of God of Israel. My question is, where was the husband when Jezebel was accomplishing this attitude? This Jezebel brought disruption and distress to Israel. So imagine if the spirit of Jezebel lives in you. A woman of wickedness, a woman of unhappiness, a woman of division. You see, marrying a stubborn woman like this is the gradual process of not going far in life. This is because their self-will is not surrendered to God. They demand their way than following Christ who is the only way. They don't listen to reasons, they don't consider the feelings of others, they always believe their right and others are wrong, and are always determined to have everything in their way. And this is the spirit of Jezebel. They are self-loved. Those who live with these people eventually find themselves emotionally destroyed. Indeed a prudent wife is from the lord. (Proverbs 19:14). If care is not taking, the one around you can recruit you to the lake of fire.

                  Now, about NABOTH in (1 King 21)

Now, about NABOTH in (1 King 21). The reason Naboth did not give the inheritance to King Ahab was simply that he was obeying the law of the lord, see (Leviticus 25:23-34). But let's see who took the action after Naboth replied to King Ahab. See verse 7. You could see she was determined to get everything in his way. She killed Naboth in the name of King Ahab. Brethren, a prudent wife who is from the lord will not take this action. To bring my case to end, you could see after the alliance which was spontaneous to God, a judgment was pronounced to them by God through Prophet ELIJAH.
See the death of King Ahab in (1 King 22:29-40). See the death of Jezebel in (2 King 9:30-37). All I want to tell you is, " KISS NO FROG" (1 KING 19:18).

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.