BE THE BRIDGE TO YOUR FRIENDS!

Adelphoise, may the good lord bless you all for reading this book. From our previous discussion on THE BRIDGE, we made mention of the meaning of BRIDGE and the purpose and aim of this BRIDGE. Since you know that the BRIDGE to heaven is through JESUS CHRIST and that BRIDGE was known to be JESUS CHRIST. Let's now go into detail about the Topic (BE THE BRIDGE TO YOUR FRIENDS). You know the objectives of this BRIDGE, the purpose of this BRIDGE, and the aim of this BRIDGE. The topic says " Be The Bridge to your friends. Meaning CHRIST IS NOT HERE ON EARTH NOW AND FOR NOW, HE HAS PUT YOU IN CHARGE TO BE THE BRIDGE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ON EARTH AS A CHRISTIAN. So far as you call yourself a Christian, it is your responsibility to be the BRIDGE on earth. Lets begin our trip on (MARK 5:19) where JESUS CHRIST restores a demon possessed man, after the restoration, the man wanted to follow CHRIST but CHRIST said to him; "Go home to your own people and tell them how much the lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you." Meaning JESUS wanted him to go and be a BRIDGE to his own people. JESUS gave him that work to do, that work is to be a BRIDGE to his own people so that his people can also be saved or can come to CHRIST.

         Remember, JESUS was a friend to sinners

         Remember, JESUS was a friend to sinners. He came to seek and to save that which was lost. He knew his job was to be a BRIDGE builder and now it is our turn to build that BRIDGE too as CHRISTIANS. Ask yourself, Is your life being a bridge to your friends. I will never forget this man of God EVANGELIST AKWASI AWUAH, he said " Don't let people stop going to church because of you" he means, don't be an obstacle to those who want to see Christ. JESUS lifestyle led many people to be saved, so is your lifestyle setting a good example as well? Is your lifestyle making people to see Christ or not, if not, then you need that BRIDGE in your life so that your friends can also come to Christ through you.
In (ACTS 10:24), Cornelius was a BRIDGE to his family and friends. They walked across the Cornelius BRIDGE for them to hear JESUS TEACHINGS through PETER. So here Cornelius was the one who called all the family and friends,he was the BRIDGE here between his family and friends and the teachings of CHRIST through PETER.

      Adelphoise, it is good to be a BRIDGE to your friends as a Christian, don't be an obstacle to your friends

      Adelphoise, it is good to be a BRIDGE to your friends as a Christian, don't be an obstacle to your friends. I will conclude here by saying : If you have friends that do not know CHRIST as our SAVIOR, then God wants you to be the BRIDGE to that friends so that they can also come to CHRIST. REPENT, LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY , BE SANCTIFIED and BE HOLY  so that those friends who don't know Christ as our Savior can also come to him through you as i stated already. I would like to encourage you with seriousness and determination that if Cornelius has been a BRIDGE for his family and friends, then you can do the same too, but remember,
you can't BE THE BRIDGE TO YOUR FRIENDS WITHOUT REPENTANCE, SANCTIFICATION, HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
PART TWO OF BE THE BRIDGE ON EARTH IS ON HIS WAY COMING SOON, WATCH OUT AND STAY BLESS.