VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGE FOR CHRISTIANS!!

I know that it will be difficult to get what am about to say, but I will understand you by that aspect, because nowadays everything seems normal, which I know such things shouldn't be seen as normal for us Christians. We've all heard about valentine's day, but I want to ask you that, do you know the whereabouts of this day, ask yourself to see even if it is in the Bible, ask yourself, did Christ said anything about this day if no then is not your duty to celebrate this day as a Christian. Valentine's day is an ancient Roman festival. It is originally known as LUPERCALIA which is celebrated to honor not God, but pagan gods namely LUPERCUS(GOD OF FERTILITY), JUNO(GODDESS OF MARRIAGE AND WOMEN), AND PAN(GOD OF NATURE). And our God called Paganism Abominable and he strongly commands his people to stay away from it. (Deuteronomy 12:32). Brethren, Don't harden your heart to misunderstand this for is a fact, Jesus never said Christians should celebrate this day to remember him. "CHRISTIANS ARE CALLED TO LOVE, NOT TO LUST"

             What you have to know and understand is that the origin of this valentine's day involves strong lust rather than genuine love

             What you have to know and understand is that the origin of this valentine's day involves strong lust rather than genuine love. There are a lot of unmarried couples who use valentine's day as an excuse to participate in premarital sex. Often, this sexual act leads to unwanted pregnancy and unplanned pregnancy. Sadly, some do abortion just to correct their mistakes because they were never ready for pregnancy. With this, it has encouraged many youths to use a material weapon called condoms, as we all know the uses of this material, even sheep prepared themselves before they have sex if you are not ready to bear a child why sexual intercourse. Brethren, this act is not meant for Christians. Satan uses this occasion to make sure that you sin against Christ as a Christian that's why is very popular in the world so that you will see it as a normal thing. Understand that if earthly people, such people celebrate this valentine's day, this occasion, this festival, consider yourself not to be part as a Christian for the source of it is a sin which God hates.

Since am from Ghana 🇬🇭, I would like to give you a brief scenario about valentine's day

Since am from Ghana 🇬🇭, I would like to give you a brief scenario about valentine's day. Am not saying this to disgrace my own country but rather to bring your attention to Christ. Jesus never said we should do consideration when saying the truth because he is the truth so there is no consideration here. I love salvation more than my country, so if my country is doing unnecessary things that don't mean I should follow them, I follow the steps of Christ, not my country, just look at the title of this book, WALKING IN CHRIST, I walk in the steps of Christ not country, so I want you also to do the same that's why am telling you this. I want you to realize that certain things in life go against the commands of Christ as we all know Christ himself is the life. In Ghana 🇬🇭 here, anytime there's valentine's day, there are fewer condoms in the market, where a time came there was even a shortage of condoms. But the question is, Do they burn them?, Do they throw them away? No, but they use it. Who are those using them? Both the youth, married and unmarried couples, teens, and more. Now, if sheep and goats are using condoms, there wouldn't be more of them in the world, if mosquitoes are using condoms, there wouldn't be any Sasso spray, there wouldn't be any mosquito nets. Brethren, think wise. The source of this valentine's day is a sin against Christ our living God. Don't think am too knowing and I judge everything to be bad, no, don't think that way because am possessed by the truth, and facts. Christianity does not change if the world is changing. Am telling you what Christ hates because maybe you've not recognized it yet, am not talking of my own, am not the owner of the that words am saying but Christ.

    I know am talking to wise people and not fools, that's why as wise as you are, you are also reading it

    I know am talking to wise people and not fools, that's why as wise as you are, you are also reading it. Understand that, Christ Jesus never shared and showed his love in occasions, festivals, and more but he shares and shows his love every day in our daily life, such great love. "YOU CAN CELEBRATE LOVE WITHOUT VALENTINE'S DAY". Wouldn't it be great to demonstrate your love every single day? Brethren, don't wait for valentine's day to arrive before you show love. After all, even if you celebrate your love on valentine's day, it feels awkward since this day celebrates lust and not true love. Know that God's definition of love differs from what valentine's day promotes(John 5:3). God's love is all about keeping his commands, that is living Righteously. The Commandments are there because he loves us. Valentine's Day is just the opposite, it distracts God's love for us and our love for God. Is your duty as a Christian to please God rather than man. Valentine's day is ordained by man, not GOD. Valentine's Day leads to negative emotions, some women, in general, are very emotional. They feel proud if they receive something on this valentine's day but they feel unloved if they don't receive any gift, which I know and believe my two sisters in Christ don't have time for this. Think and Stop celebrating this valentine's day as a Christian for it is a pagan festival. St. Valentine ordained this day, not God. He is dead, and dead people are dead because the Bible makes it clear that, there's no knowledge in the grave (Ecclesiastes 9:10)and no one has risen from the dead on his own and also ascended to heaven except Christ (John 3:13), therefore, please Christ and your life will never be the same, Christ is the bridge for you and me to enter heaven, he is the bread of life the living water so come to him now for he is the truth, the life and the way, without him nothing is possible.

 He is dead, and dead people are dead because the Bible makes it clear that, there's no knowledge in the grave (Ecclesiastes 9:10)and no one has risen from the dead on his own and also ascended to heaven except Christ (John 3:13), therefore, pleas...

Do not conform to the world as written in (COLOSSIANS 2:20-23) and do not try to work together as equals with unbelievers. God bless you for reading.