THE DWELLING PLACE FOR BELIEVERS.

PSALM 91:1, 90:1, 93:5.
HEBREWS 12:22-24, 13:14.

                 Do you keep crying in front of a locked door when you hold the key in your hand? NO! You have the key to enter the room, so why crying? The key am talking about is JESUS CHRIST, he is the way to enter your dwelling place as a believer. Before we go further, I want to ask, Spiritually, where is your dwelling place as a believer? Where should be your dwelling place?  Naturally, every breathing creature has its dwelling place. Every living being has its place of rest including Human Beings. If is advisable for a lion not to live with human beings, then I believe you will understand what am saying. In God's creation, fish can't live in the desert and 🐜 Ants can't live in water. Brethren, this show's this dwelling place started from the beginning of creation. Fellow believers, God put fish in the water because that's where they can live peacefully, but when it comes to Human Beings is not the same, many men of today think and believe this earth is their dwelling place so they live anyhow anyway. You see, one thing we have to know is, as believers, where we come from must be our dwelling place. When a child is born and in the process of growing up, the child feels and believes where he was raised is where he or she comes from. This scenario is the same for we believers in Christ.

                     As I said earlier, spiritually, where should be your dwelling place as a believer? The almighty father who created heaven and earth has given us a place to live and that place is in him, that's where he lives should be our dwe...

                     As I said earlier, spiritually, where should be your dwelling place as a believer? The almighty father who created heaven and earth has given us a place to live and that place is in him, that's where he lives should be our dwelling place. So (PSALM 93:5) says * HOLINESS ADORNS HIS HOUSE FOR ENDLESS DAY* meaning, his house is righteous, justice, love. Brethren, now that birds can't live in water and crocodiles can't live on trees. Fellow Christians, if HOLINESS adorns his house then we have to be holy before we can live there. His house is full of love, holiness, righteousness, and justice and we have to live in these words and the words to live in us before we can live there. And there is a full testament of what Psalm 93:5 is saying in PSALM 91:1. *Whoever dwells in the shelter of the most high will rest in the shadow of the almighty* If course God was not talking to animals but human beings. If you dwell in his righteousness, his HOLINESS, his love you will rest in his shadow. So when his son JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH came to this world, he told us that; *If we live in him he will also live in us* In a sense, he meant, if we live in his love, holiness, righteousness he will also live in us because where he can stay is found in us. This is because JESUS CHRIST is love, holiness is his name and righteousness is also his name. Brethren, you can't reject this man called JESUS CHRIST and live peacefully. The only way to live in Christ Jesus is to obey his commands, and obeying his commands goes with living a righteous life. God wants us to live with him that's why he sends his only begotten son JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH to show us and teach us the way to live with him and that's why JESUS CHRIST is only the way, the only key in entering our dwelling place as believers.

God is holy, holiness adorns his house, therefore it is through holiness before one can live with God

God is holy, holiness adorns his house, therefore it is through holiness before one can live with God. HEBREWS 12:22-24 can give you a further understanding. Brethren, let holiness be the greatest asset in your life to be able to live with him. You see, one greatest exhibit that shows this earth is not your dwelling place as believers are because of the second coming of Christ Jesus. Fellow believers, repentance, sanctification, holiness, and righteousness are the only way to live with God therefore adhere and pursue these words.

Thank you and stay blessed.