THE GREAT COMMISSION.

Once again am here to give you a very brief message on the word of God. As believers of Christ, our journey on earth should end on the throne of God,that is, obedience to God should be purpose in our heart. In MATHEW 28:19, there was a line up set by Christ ahead for his followers and that was THE GREAT COMMISSION. In other words Christ has employed all his followers to perform a particular task and is to GO YE THEREFORE AND TEACH ALL NATIONS. Christ has send christians on a mission and that mission is to teach all nations,make disciples. You see, it is not advisable to bring people together to make a decision for Christ but rather ,new believers are to be taught to obey the Lord's commands.see verse "20". You can't sit at your office,home and etc to decide for Christ. Christ is not interested in your advice,he don't need your ideas,he don't walk,talk and think like you do,in all you can't decide for Christ. All he needs is your heart,body,mind and soul. Being a follower of Jesus Christ is to be a life transforming experience and not simply agreement with a system of beliefs.

            Brethren,just sit down and have time for yourself and ask yourself, does my outward appearance qualifed me to teach others to obey God?Does my inward appearance also qualifed me to teach others to obey God? You see, one thing you shoul...

            Brethren,just sit down and have time for yourself and ask yourself, does my outward appearance qualifed me to teach others to obey God?Does my inward appearance also qualifed me to teach others to obey God? You see, one thing you should know is, your lifestyle is preaching others, it is advising others, it is encouraging others,you may not know but that's the truth. JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH lifestyle taught us so many things but it is sad how some Christians life application is being transformed from good to bad and bad to worse. You see,teaching someone is not only about talking to the person,but rather every part and bit of you teaches others and that is why is appropriate for every believer to make righteousness as a lifestyle because that's the mission Christ gave us. The risen lord gave his disciples the assurance that ,he will never forsake them but to be with them always. No matter where and when JESUS said he is with them to advance the the gospel of the Kingdom. JESUS is commanding all believers to go into the world and make disciples. That is line up, you are part of it,i am part of it, therefore let our speech,inward and outward appearance win souls for Christ for that's the employment Christ gave us. You see (MATHEW 28:19-30) comes with two promises and that is
(1). Christians can witness in his power and authority.
(2). Christians can witness with his presence is always with them.
Fellow believers, lets help one another to fulfill Christ mandate by living righteously. You see, one shocking message i have experienced in the Bible was that, when the believers were in Anthiochia, Christianity was not announced by the believers but rather their lifestyle  made the announcement and i believe this should be an encouragement for us to keep on running in the race in other to finish it to get the reward of salvation. We should be Christ like, we should go out there to be true followers of Christ as a life transforming experience to others. Thank You and God Bless You.

 Thank You and God Bless You