THE GREAT REPAIRER 2

Genesis 1:26-27, 6:1-4
Galatians 5:19-21
Matthew 4:17, 8:1
Titus 2:14
Ephesians 4:22-32
Colossians 3:1-7, 1:14.

         As a matter of fact, part one of this title was to give a fair idea of the main reason why I got this topic. Is like John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. Part one was written to prepare the way for part two. In Hebrews, to repair means "TIKKUN". Now, taking (Genesis 1:26-27) into consideration, God created mankind in his image and likeness not our likeness and image but his(God). This scriptural saying means a lot. God created us in original form, he created us without any mistake and (Psalm 8:5-8) is a testament of (Genesis 1:26-27). God made us in his image after the likeness. Now, how does the image of God looks like? No one has seen him before. But spending time with him through the word of God will help us behold his image. His thoughts, words, and action, if we seek this with all our heart and follow this, we will see him. Seeking this and following this shows his likeness, that is what he likes. This likeness is of the moral qualities of God. God did all this in his perfection. God did (Genesis 1:26-27) to suit him not man. Refusing to accept this scripture above is the greatest error and mistake any human could arrive. (Genesis 3) is where the word " repair" came into my consideration. Disobedience changes things, the juncture disobedient appeared, things changed to the extent of (Genesis 6:1-4), sin, mistakes, started circulating in the heart of man like a carousel. Because of this, man lost the image and likeness of God. Man has changed the seriousness of God to a normal thing. No fear but fame, no rebuke but praise. Man has turned what God hates to normal so we don't fear God and respect neither. It is no more in the image of God but the image of man. We have destroyed, vaporize, pulverize and have wrack and wreck the original stature, the original image and likeness God made for the sake of Sin. Just check the image and likeness of sin in (Galatians 5:19-21). This is what men of today are inciting. We are living in a generation like sodium and gomorea.

             Man has been decayed, even to death for (Galatians 5:19-21) sake

             Man has been decayed, even to death for (Galatians 5:19-21) sake. Taking this into consideration, you could see (Genesis 1:26-27) and (Galatians 5:22-23) match. When God created Adam and Eve, there was peace, a sense of belonging, living in harmony and God spirit was in them, God-image and likeness were with them until sin destroyed everything. So Apostle Paul said in (1 Corinthians 6:9-10) that "those who practice(Galatians 5:19-21) will not see God. And not seeing God means his image and likeness is not in you. And again, it means you can't inherit his kingdom because his kingdom consists only of his likeness and image. But thanks be to God the repairer came to our aid. (John 3:16). Jesus Christ is the only life transformer from bad to better, from worse to wisdom, from low to high, from tail to head. Don't forget, he was a carpenter for a reason. He came to make things new again. His time on earth was spent to repair people's lives from (Galatians 5:19-21) to (Galatians 5:22-23), from (Genesis 6:1-4) to (Genesis 1:26-27). Our sins have made us an outcast. We feel separated and ashamed and is only Jesus Christ who can help us. God used Jesus Christ his only begotten son to repair us by nailing him on the cross so that through death we can be set free and save. (Matthew 4:17) is telling us to stop (Genesis 3 and 6:1-4) and (Galatians 5:19-21) to pursue (Galatians 5:22-23) for his kingdom is near. Jesus is coming the second time for those who's his image and likeness is in them.  The shedding of his blood on the cross also established and ratified the new covenant. Only Jesus Christ's sacrificial death could the holiness and justice of God be demonstrated and a way made for our salvation. See (Romans 3:21-26). Jesus also indicated that his death was necessary to fulfill the very law of life. Because of Jesus, many have been redeemed to God and will be redeemed not from the jews only but every kindred and tongue and people and nation (Revelation 5:9). (Titus 2:14) says; " he gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and purify for himself of people that are his very own, eager to do what is good". (Ephesians 4:22-32) is a great testament to the title. "In him, we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins". This teaches us to know that, as Christian, forgiveness shouldn't be a suggestion.

(Acts 10:43) speaks too

(Acts 10:43) speaks too. In this article, we examine some of the effects of Jesus Christ's sacrifice, giving special emphasis to the remission of sins that was stained by it. As we saw, by his death, he redeemed us from all sins, the sin of Adam included, reconciling us with God. Brethren, the image and likeness of God is the same as Jesus Christ. So Jesus said to Philip in (John 14:9) that; " God will only see you if his son is in you". That is, the lifestyle of Jesus must be seen in you. Jesus Christ came to repair us, give yourself to him and he will make you new. Don't let the shedding of his blood be in vain, make use of it for he is always waiting for you. To bring this message to an end make use of (1 Peter 1:18-19).

Thank you and God bless you.