P-P-P

The title may seem a little bit complicated but believe me, the revelation of this message will tell you a lot. So I will urge you to bear with me and read this message as I start the Genesis of it to the Revelation of it. You see, life is nothing without doing the right thing. Doing the right thing is what matters. Having a good heart, living for the right purpose irrespective of what will happen is what really matters. You see, all of us need guidance and direction to find hope for eternity and answers to the questions of life. And this is one of the million reasons why I'm projecting this message to you title as P-P-P which means from PIT to POTIPHAR to PRISON. that is PIT-POTIPHAR-PRISON. You see, nothing happens without a reason. So JEREMIAH 10:23 said; "the way of man is not in himself; it is not man who walks to direct his own steps". Many Christians of today wander up and down like a carousel in life forgetting everything happens for a reason. You see, Christianity and Christian doctrine offer the true answers to questions like this, and I'm here to project to you this life message. Joseph the 11th son of Jacob who passed this title called PPP should be a great testament for you and me. The envy ness of a man caused all this. (Genesis 37:3-4) is where it started and verse number " 6"  worsened it. They hated him a lot. Again verse number "8" explains the dream. And his brothers had a plot about their youngest brother Joseph. The dream was, "he will rise above them" so they decided to bring him down to extend of putting him in a PIT(the word for the 1st letter P in the title). Their understanding was, how can our younger brother and just 17years of age be above us, or we bowing before him or being higher than us. Because of this, they put him in a PIT at the age of 17years. If blood brothers are doing this to their younger brother then you have to agree with what Jesus said we shouldn't believe anyone. Joseph's downfall was their happiness and GENESIS 37:25 explains it. Again, they planned to kill him but again decided to him rather. They sold him into slavery. The cause of all these was when Joseph told his brothers his dreams. Strangely, Reuben, the oldest son of Jacob ordered to throw Joseph into the pit but the rest of the brothers wanted to kill him. Reuben planned to rescue him later. Reuben went on an errand and a group of merchants came by on their way to Egypt. So Judah brought an idea to sell Joseph instead of killing him. So they sold him to the merchants. Reuben was shocked when he heard what his brothers has done. So they mounted a story to tell their father. And the plan they mounted was in (GENESIS 37:31-34). A very sad one indeed.

              The second P was when the merchant arrived in Egypt and sold Joseph to a man called POTIPHAR

              The second P was when the merchant arrived in Egypt and sold Joseph to a man called POTIPHAR. The second P stands for POTIPHAR. He was acclimated as a slave but because of his humbleness and fear of God, God was with him from the genesis so he gained the respect of his master to the extent of Potiphar putting him in charge of the entire household, including finances. But here again, trouble arose again and that is when Potiphar's wife came into the scene. Lust came into work, it entered Potiphar's wife, and wanted to have sex with Joseph.

 Lust came into work, it entered Potiphar's wife, and wanted to have sex with Joseph

Brethren, I'm just imagining the kind of dress she will wear to show it to Joseph. Joseph was bold enough to tell her he can't do that great sin against his master and God. Joseph refused her. But Potiphar's wife was begging to sin ( have sex with Joseph). She was encouraged by lust, she was so determined and would take no for an answer. She did this every chance she gets and Joseph also refused her anytime she comes. Joseph was determined not to sin, he was encouraged by the spirit of God and was determined to do the right thing no matter what happens. It came where one day Potiphar wasn't at home and his wife took that as an advantage and grabbed Joseph ( that is rape attempt) but he tried to pull away, but she held onto his coat in her hands and ran away. She got furious and plotted to get revenge. The revenge is found in (GENESIS 39:14-18). What happened in verses "14-18" made Joseph went to PRISON(the last word for the letter P). You see, if you stand for the truth, you always stand alone in the sight of man. But in the sight of God, you are not alone. In the sight of God, the revelation for standing for the truth is eternal life, happiness, peace, love, etc. Because God was with Joseph, GENESIS 41 came into existence. Verse number 37-47 reveals a lot. Verse 37-47 also explains the dream Joseph had when he was 17years of age.

The P-P-P Joseph went through had a reason

The P-P-P Joseph went through had a reason. Nothing happens without a reason. Yours is to do the right thing always. The fear of God is the most important thing in life. Brethren, life may be full of tragedies, troubles, worries, failures but as you read this message, have it in mind that, you will fear God no matter the situation. Joseph feared God even in his tragedies. God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I don't know what you are going through in life but let the fear of God be your aim and in the end, you will have eternal life. Be rest assured that, in all your troubles God is still with you so live to do the right thing. Live for the truth, stand for the truth always and the revelation of it will be more than GENESIS 41:37-46.

THANK YOU AND STAY BLESSED