BELIEVERS RACE.

PHILIPPIANS 3:12-15
2 TIMOTHY 2:5,11.

To be brief and concise, i would like to share this short message to anyone reading this book. What normally pop's into our mind when hear the word RACE. Base on our dictionary, it is explained as a competition to determine the fastest over a set course. From my perspective, I don't think USAIN BOLT as we all know would've run or be a runner without any set prize. He wanted to achieve something in that sports competition, not for fame but a prize . One thing is, he didn't just wake up and said i will be a winner. He used efforts, he trained, he learned about how to run, he learned the rules and regulations in the competition and obeyed it. Am using USAIN BOLT as an example because my message is similar to him as a runner and i believe you will not be confused after reading the last sentence.

             One important thing we must ask ourselves is, How can one win a race or how did USAIN BOLT won his race? Again, we should know and understand that, one cannot win a race without entering the competition

One important thing we must ask ourselves is, How can one win a race or how did USAIN BOLT won his race? Again, we should know and understand that, one cannot win a race without entering the competition. Again, if you don't have the winning mentality and the efforts and the hard work you can't win a race. You see, winners are always determine. Furthermore, if you don't learn anything about race, that is, the tricks and trills, the valley's and the hills about racing then is obvious you can't win not even second, and it will be difficult to compete. Now,fellow believers, concerning our Christian life about racing, it will be very advisable to keep on reading this message and be attentive to it and hopefully i believe you will know how to behave in your christian walk. We must come to one compus mentus that, the Christian life is a form of race where every believer must compete. Because this Believers race am sharing with you has a set prize and this race is set by serving God of HEAVEN And EARTH. The Christian lifestyle shouldn't be a way of having confident in the flesh but in Christ rather. This confident in Christ is the race am talking about. Brethren if our sporting activities have rules and regulations to obey before we compete then we believers must also know that, Christ has rules and regulations where every believer must obey before competing. This should be must a must for every believer.

       You see, if we believe USAIN BOLT couldn't have won the race without obeying the rules and regulations in it, then we must also know that, Christans can't reach their destination, their dwelling place if we don't obey Jesus Christ

You see, if we believe USAIN BOLT couldn't have won the race without obeying the rules and regulations in it, then we must also know that, Christans can't reach their destination, their dwelling place if we don't obey Jesus Christ. Because JESUS CHRIST is the only way to win the race as a believer. The set prize for the Believers race is eternal life, is heaven and nothing else. As i said from the beginning, this message will be brief and concise but the continuation will come soon. Therefore i encourage you to compete in this race. Be serious in this believers race to achieve the set prize which is eternal life. Thank you and God bless you.