HOPE FOR GOD'S MERCY.

It is undeniable fact that by the mercy of God we are still alive. And since we don't deserve this, it must be a responsibility for every believer to hope for God's mercy through your lifestyle. What I mean is, don't use your mouth to hope for his mercy but rather a Godly lifestyle. The believer's life must always stick to a hope, a hope that saves, a hope that gives eternal life, a hope that gives eternal freedom, and that hope is only found in JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. So having hope in the trinity (God, Jesus, Holy Spirit) always ends by having hope in his mercy. Mercy is him, mercy is in him, mercy is for him and around him, therefore, to have hope in God means you have hope for his mercy. Fellow believers, what is mercy if I may ask? From our dictionaries, it is explained as the pity or forgiveness shown to towards someone in one's power. We need to hope for his mercy because we are dirty, filthy, we stink, our lifestyle is full of flaws, sins, and wickedness. We need the forgiveness of him, the pity of him for us to survive so why this arrogance. We need to come to one compus-mentus that, the better of we believers depends on the deeds or growth or the type of relationship we have with Christ Jesus.

We must understand that with Christ, we will suffer and without Christ, we will suffer but one suffering leads to eternal freedom if handle with a Godly one and that is when you are with Christ

We must understand that with Christ, we will suffer and without Christ, we will suffer but one suffering leads to eternal freedom if handle with a Godly one and that is when you are with Christ. Salvation awaits those whose hope is in him and seeks him for he or she will not be cast off by the Lord. You see, the moment sin entered man, everything changed from Fit to filthy, our emotions, thinking, attitude and more, etc
Meaning, before this, the earth was not having any mutual relationship ( married) to sin because satan was still up there but the moment he was hurled down to earth God said, WOE TO THE EARTH AND SEA. So the moment sin entered man, man became like born to suffer that is, the blessings of God that come through obedience changed. And nothing has changed about sin till now. There is forgiveness of sins through sim destroys, it ruins and kills. One purpose of JESUS coming to this earth was to give us hope and that can't be thwarted.

Sin gave you a name to be called born to suffer but Christ came to give you a name called born to save

Sin gave you a name to be called born to suffer but Christ came to give you a name called born to save. Fellow believers, our default setting is to hope for his mercy and seek him. The only chance to be called born to save is to seek him and have hope in him. Seeking for God does not necessarily mean you run around like a carousel but rather showing Obedience to the word of God and practicing it, and his word is only found in one book called the Bible, therefore read, study, pray and practice it for the word to get stuck in you. See( LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23). But you the verse 22 can't come to past if you don't obey and practice verse 25. Because of the existence of Sin, Jesus came to give us hope of life through love and mercy because he knew sin can't save us. Therefore, this is the great hope every believer must seek. When you examine your wickedness from the time you were born till now, you could see you don't deserve his mercy but because his compassions never fail, you are still alive. So Apostle Paul said, "Be joyful in hope" that is, be happy that as wicked as you are, God's mercy and love have given you hope that is JESUS CHRIST. Meaning is happy that you have JESUS CHRIST the only hope to get saved. Sometimes I wonder how some people have full hope in their wives and husband's that God. Be patient in your afflictions as Paul said. That is, in times of troubles, pains and worries try hard to have traffic in you. Have traffic in your heart and have hope in God. That's is bearing the yoke in the process to be a faithful prayer. Some people are using the mercy of God to do whatever they want thinking they have salvation which is not true. Brethren, it is advisable not to take merits of God's mercy to do whatever you want. Seeking God means REPENT AND LIVE A RIGHTEOUS LIFE. Lamentation 3:25 God will be good to you if you seek him and have hope in him. Seek that hidden treasure and when you find it, use all your life to keep it. That treasure is JESUS CHRIST the hope of life. Seek and you will find. To end here, I will urge you to examine your ways and turn to God immediately. (LAMENTATION 3:40). Repent and live Righteously for Christ is the only one reason you can be born to save.

Thank you and leave you with the understanding of his word

Thank you and leave you with the understanding of his word. God bless you.

LAMENTATION 3:22-23
ROMANS 12:12.