THE ARMOUR OF LIGHT

I John 2:8
Ephesians 5:8-10
John 12:36
Genesis 1:3

               It is time to understand that, light is what the world needs. When you look at our generation and system of living, you could see we are in total darkness, total crises, darkness, and its lust is controlling the world and its people of today. In our natural state, how is light important to you or mankind? Talking of artificial light, it is easy to take light for granted. After all, it surrounds us. Imagine when you are busy typing your project work on a laptop and accidentally your light goes off. Well, I don't know how you will react to a situation like that. Light plays a vital role in our daily lives, light is very important to mankind, but why? Artificial light is more prevalent or practiced or used most by people. Every time we turn on our smartphones or laptops, we could see we are bathed with light. Our emotions are even sometimes affected by light whether is positive or negative. You see, the electric bulb was invented in your room for a reason. That is, it helps you to perform many tasks even when it's dark outside. I'm not teaching science here but just want you to have a fair idea of the title THE ARMOUR OF LIGHT. To ask you this, what activities do you perform without light? Man can't do anything without artificial light. It is an undeniable fact how man always looks busy in performing his or her life activities in their daily life.

       If a man can be serious in the above verdict, then my fellow believers, I'm urging you to always strive for this special light, the light which is not just a light but the light that saves, the light that gives eternal life, see (Genesis 1:3)

       If a man can be serious in the above verdict, then my fellow believers, I'm urging you to always strive for this special light, the light which is not just a light but the light that saves, the light that gives eternal life, see (Genesis 1:3). The light in (Genesis 1:3) is the light that saves and without that light, man is nothing. You see, God is so wise to the extent that, you cant understand him. The light in (Genesis 1:3) was there for a purpose. Brethren, this is the light you need to clothe yourself with, this is the light you need to walk in, live in, and do everything in it without any hidden acts.  The light in (Genesis 1:3) appeared to overcome darkness, to show us the way, a way to God because you can't see God in total darkness. Those who are in darkness behave or walk like drunkards who don't know their starting point and endpoint, they walk left and right, and center without being stable. But see how light rays are, that's how every Christian should walk.

          Brethren, this light I'm talking about is the light of the world who step down into the darkness to give us hope in life, to show us the way, the truth, the characteristics, the importance, and the reward of the light to those who trust ...

          Brethren, this light I'm talking about is the light of the world who step down into the darkness to give us hope in life, to show us the way, the truth, the characteristics, the importance, and the reward of the light to those who trust and obey. This light is JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD.
-Truth is found in him,
-Life is found in him,
-Salvation is found in him,
-He is the way to God,
Without him, we are doomed.
   You see, truth is a deadly weapon to darkness. God wanted us to see him in (Genesis 1:3) that's why he said let there be light and there was light. Meaning, it is through that light (Jesus) before one can see him. You can't see God in darkness. See how John the Revelator described him in (Revelation 1:16). For further understanding, let's listen to this example, imagine you are at home and a friend of yours seeks to visit you but doesn't know where you dwell. The first thing you will do is to give that friend the direction to your house before he or she can see you. Now, the direction is the mediator between you and your friend, and if your friend doesn't obey the direction you give him or her, then it means that friend can't see you. And that is exactly what I meant in (Genesis 1:3). God has given us the direction which is the light and JESUS CHRIST, Now, before we can see God unless we pass through the light, unless we pass through Christ Jesus that is why Jesus Christ said; "I am the way". Brethren, you need to put on this ARMOUR OF LIGHT. Let the darkness pass and hold on to the shining of the true light. See (1 John 2:8).  You were in darkness, that's why God gave you the light, therefore, live as the children of light (for the fruit of the light consists of all righteousness, holiness, and truth) and find out what pleases the MOST HIGH as written in (Ephesians 5:8-10). You see, righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne, and here it says " righteousness, goodness, and truth is in him" meaning, if we don't live a holy life, if we don't practice truthfulness and goodness then we can't put on the armour of light. The Bible says that "Believe in the light, while you have the light, so that you may become the children of light". See (John 12:36). God has given us the light already, what is left for us is to believe it and practice what is in the light. To bring my typing to an end, let us Be sensitive to him, be obedient when he gives direction, and follow where the light(Jesus Christ) leads.

Thank you and stay bless.