THE POOL OF NO RETURN!

Revelation 20:15, 21:8
Psalm 119:130
Matthew 13:41-42
2 Timothy 2:15

          Is not new to me as I've always been saying that, the Christian walk is a life transformation from bad to better. You see, God does not allow disobedience and rebellion against him to continue unrestrained. Meaning, it is very important for a true believer to escape this pool. One thing we have to know is, God, proclaims that all men everywhere must repent. There are no exceptions. So, John, the Revelator reveals to us in REVELATION 20:15 that, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." With this, it is obvious many men of today still don't fear God. You see, sometimes you need to be scared a little when you imagine how it will look like. The word there is lake and lake is not running water but always stable like a swimming pool. And I wish you could imagine swimming in a stable fire. In brief and concise thoughts, I have come to understand that, children learn in life that actions have consequences. If they disobey their parents their in trouble.

         This has made me understand that learning about consequences is also one of the most important lessons believers must take into consideration as they progress in their Christina maturity

         This has made me understand that learning about consequences is also one of the most important lessons believers must take into consideration as they progress in their Christina maturity. Now, we must know that our lifestyle determines the consequences we get and my question is, and my question is, does our consequences help or not? Brethren, this pool or lake am talking about is not a vermin. There is weeping, kicking, mourning, and gnashing of teeth in this pool. You can't escape if you found yourself in it. So the Bible says; "Angels will weed out of his kingdom anything that causes sin and all who do evil." I want you to sit down and observe how Jesus Christ described this parable of weeds. Though we all have various reactions in our lifestyle but my question is, does it please God in heaven. You see, we shouldn't live to think God likes what we are doing but rather we should live to like what God is telling us. The scripture which was said by Jesus Christ made mention of causing to stumble that is causing to sin. Sin was there from Genesis, Satan brought into existence not you. Now, why do you want your lifestyle to cause others to sin? I made a quote that says; "Our lifestyle is always our enemy". Check your dressing, your speech, how you walk, your attitude, etc, and ask yourself, Do all these please God in heaven. Jesus Christ is remembering us that, causing to stumble, causing to sin is a hell practice but is sad how many believers don't take this into consideration. Well, I don't know how you will take this into your heart. In school, students have various reactions when a teacher announces a test. One may be prepared and one may not be prepared. The one unprepared may be nervous, worried, or doubtful but the one prepared may be excited about taking the test. This student is well prepared for serious study. He or she might anticipate shining academically. In all, this test reveals what a student has learned or not learned. Brethren, fellow Christians, this scripture is a caveat to us that, we should get prepared for his second coming. Jesus Christ has given us the truth already. So you can't give any excuses when he comes. My fellow ladies, have you taken notice of how you cause others to stumble with your dressing, those bikinis long and short. If God hates the lifestyle of JEZEBEL then what shows if you behave like Jezebel, God in heaven will appreciate you. You see, you loving something doesn't mean God also loves it.

     I made a quote that says; " Wisdom will tell you, you are not created to do whatever you want" So Psalm 100:3 shows, in the sight of God, you can't do what you want

     I made a quote that says; " Wisdom will tell you, you are not created to do whatever you want" So Psalm 100:3 shows, in the sight of God, you can't do what you want. Now, to do the guys, men, and boys. It is appalling how men of today are so determined to break the record set by King Solomon. What will womanizing do to you, what will you gain in it? Where will it take you? Have you checked the consequences of womanizing? Well, if you don't know I'm telling you that, the end product of it is to enter the Pool Of No Return. I wish you study the story of King Solomon, the pros and cons of his lifestyle. You see, Christians should always copy the lifestyle of Jesus Christ and not anyone including his followers. You will misunderstand if you don't know how the HOLY SPIRIT works. HOLY SPIRIT will never direct you to wear crazy jeans, those long and short bikini dresses. This shows, your lifestyle shows the type of Spirit that controls you. All these can't get you to escape the irreversible lake of fire. So JOHN THE REVELATOR concludes by the spirit of God that; "The cowardly, unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolators and the liars, they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death. See REVELATION 21:8". But when allow Christ Jesus to fill our lives with his presence, we shall overcome (REVELATION 21:8) through the power of the Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus Christ. Brethren, how long shall you carry that lies in your mouth? How long shall those steals keep rolling down your beautiful face? How long shall your dressing, speech keep causing others to stumble? Well, thank God we can still breathe, therefore I want to urge you that, let your lifestyle be a character mutation from bad to better by allowing Christ to fill your life with his presence in other not to enter this pool of no return. The lesson is clear which I believe, know the word, be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Be faithful in prayer. Wait upon the Lord. Be obedient when he gives direction. Follow where leads and you will never enter this pool.

God bless you and stay blessed.
Read further;
Rev 22:14
Hebrews 10:38.