CHECKS AND BALANCES!

Glory be to God that we are still alive, it's by grace and not by our wealth. Since we have gained this grace I would like to share this message to strengthen our Walk-In Christ for us Christians to achieve our heart desire by going to heaven. Every Christian aims to go to heaven one day but unless we pass through a road and that road is Jesus Christ, that road is the Word of God. Walking In Christ is a way to heaven because Jesus Christ the son of the living God made us understood that, He is the only way as written in (John 14:6).

 Walking In Christ is a way to heaven because Jesus Christ the son of the living God made us understood that, He is the only way as written in (John 14:6)

          The message is about Checks and Balances. The moment we hear something like Check then it means we take a close look at something, and the Balance is when two opposing forces a made equal to avoid a for one or to make something stable. With this insight, I remember in school where my teacher taught me about Checks and Balances and explained it as where the three organs of government check the powers and functions of one another. But my question now is, why do they check the powers and functions of one another? They do this to make sure they are balanced, stable by not breaking the constitutional rule in the country. This definition can be applied in our Christian lives. The main reason why I got this topic is when I studied (PHILIPPIANS 2:4-5). This scripture has explained a lot by saying, as a Christian it is not advisable or Godly to look at your own interest only but rather we should look at the interest of others too. Why this scripture, is to make sure we are stable or balanced one in one as Christians to avoid a fall of another. Know that, one can't say something about you if that one doesn't take a close look at you. Why did the scripture again say we shouldn't look at our own interests? I don't think as a Christian you will pray for bad things to happen to you, no but you will wish the best for yourself rather, meaning if you want the best for yourself then it is your duty to check on others too to help them to be the best if in case their on the wrong path but if they are on the right path then you keep on encouraging them to do more, this is to make sure that you are stable and balanced in your Walk in Christ.

           Brethren, let's come to one compose mentis that checking on you in God's way does not mean am ruling your life for you but rather am offering some help as my responsibility as a Christian to help you be stable or balanced in your Christ...

           Brethren, let's come to one compose mentis that checking on you in God's way does not mean am ruling your life for you but rather am offering some help as my responsibility as a Christian to help you be stable or balanced in your Christian life, the same thing applies to you as my fellow Christian. We need to be a team of togetherness by helping one another to strengthen our Christian lives. I have never seen two players scoring one goal for a team, but rather, one will lay the pass for the other to score, as Christians, we need to lay pass for ourselves so that we can score by achieving our goals by going to the place Jesus has prepared for us in heaven. This should be our aim as Christians. As Christians when I do something wrong, you prompt me and correct me and the same applies to me so that both of us can be right, stable, and balanced in our Christian lives, we should live in love and harmony by correcting ourselves to be stable and balanced in the word of God. But it seems nowadays the moment you see something wrong about someone and when you start prompting that person to do the right thing, that person will tell you, you can't tell him or her how he or she should live and they will even conclude by saying you are judging them. One thing Christians should understand is that, we under control and that control is God the Father, we are not on our own, we didn't create ourselves and we can't create ourselves it is only God who does everything. (PSALM 100:3, 95:7).

           In (MATTHEW 5:7), Is says, Christians are to show mercy, that is, to love those in need especially, have compassion on them, and give

           In (MATTHEW 5:7), Is says, Christians are to show mercy, that is, to love those in need especially, have compassion on them, and give. Christians should be the most merciful people in the world because we have received great mercy from above because of our sins and still we are receiving this great mercy by God's grace. But it seems nowadays our desire to show mercy to others has been unbalanced, has not been stable because most Christians hate to be corrected because most of them feel higher than others which does not make it balanced, it means we are disobeying God. If in the name of Christian we show love and mercy and we say that it is okay for the unmarried to sleep together then I think you are not a true Christian and again you are hell alive. You can't show mercy to exclude the desire for righteousness. Let's come to one compos mentis that, when we disobey God in the name of mercy, then it's no longer mercy but hate. The beatitudes in (MATHEW 5) can serve as a great way to check and balance our Christian lives and the entire Bible too.

       Again, if in our desire for righteousness we have become rude, unconcerned about others as written in (PHILIPPIANS 2:4) then it means we are not true Christians

       Again, if in our desire for righteousness we have become rude, unconcerned about others as written in (PHILIPPIANS 2:4) then it means we are not true Christians. If you are thirsty and hunger for righteousness doesn't mean you should look at your own interest. I always say "No one can practice righteousness without human beings". If God had looked to his own interest by not sending his only begotten son Jesus Christ to come and save us, we would've perished. But because he was not selfish, he sent his only son to come and save us, meaning he checked on us and saw that we were lost that's why he sent the savior to come and correct, teach and save us so that we too can also be balanced and stable in Christ. It is only the word of God that can help us to be balanced in our Christian lives. Hating to be corrected is the most unbalanced act any person could arrive. (PROVERBS 12:1). The more we read our Bible and compare scripture to scripture, by God's grace we will be able to be more balanced in our Christian lives. In (PROVERBS 11:1), It says a false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is his delight. Brethren, it is not our duty as Christians to pretend to be Balanced. You can't tell me you love your wife at the same cheat on him or her, this act can never make your Christian life to be balanced, this act is a false balance as the Bible stated.
I always say Lucifer wouldn't have been thrown away to earth if he was stable and balanced before the Lord our God. As I said earlier, hating to be corrected is the most satanic attitude any human could arrive. If you hate to be rebuked, then let's ask ourselves this, Who is the Bible referring to and to who if we hear the word Rebuke, Correct? To end my message, let understand that, God will not come from heaven to you face to face to tell you brother, sister stop what you are doing. It should be within we the Christians that have that responsibility, we should teach, check, correct, and rebuke ourselves always for us to be balanced, stable in our Christian lives so that in the end our mission will be accomplished for us to get our reward in heaven. God bless you all.

Download this quote to remember that, you will always stay in Christ