NO 2ND CHANCE FOR SATAN IN HEAVEN.

Isaiah 14:12-15,   Ezekiel 28,
       Revelation 12:1-12.

                         All creation was affected by sin. Because there was a war, a conflict between light(GOD) and darkness (SATAN). The relationship between them was not a peaceful one. There was no love between them and this has travelled up to our generation as am talking to you know. As truth is always self sustained, i want you to know that light always overshadow darkness anytime they meet no matter the circumstances. You see, light does not accept darkness in his presence so as darkness does not accept light in his presence etc and example is when you don't on your light or torch under a table. In ISAIAH 14vs12-15, the Bible was describing SATAN reaction,how SATAN wanted to overcome his master,how he wanted to take the position of his master, how he wanted to be the most high instead but all his efforts never came to past,he was defeated at all cost. Satan was soo impressed with his own beauty God gave,his intelligence God gave,his power and position God gave him that he began to desire for himself the honor and glory that belongs to God alone. His profile, pride represent the actual beginning of sin where he invented wickedness and proudness as his foundation. He was hurled down to earth because wickedness and proudness was found in him.

            Satan became God enemy because of his lifestyle

            Satan became God enemy because of his lifestyle. So EZEKIEL 28:15 say's; "You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you." Brethren,this wickedness and proudness has many branches,many children like a sea sand but is my prayer that, you will not be like one of  his branches in JESUS NAME. After God has defeated Satan and was hurled down to earth,the heaven started to rejoice,why? Because God dont tolerate nonsense in his dwelling place. But when he was hurled down to earth, the earth started crying. So REVELATION 12:10-12 say's;

"Then i heard a loud voice in heaven say: 'Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,who accuses them before our God day and night,has been hurled down. They triumphed over him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of thier testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Therefore rejoice,you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth amd the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows his time is short."

As you can read from above, i wish you sit down and ask yourself this questions,
(1). IF GOD NEEDED SATAN, WHY DID HE HURLED HIM DOWN TO EARTH?
(2). WHAT DID SATAN DO BEFORE HE WAS HURLED DOWN TO EARTH?
(3). CAN GOD ACCEPT SATAN AGAIN IN HEAVEN WITH HIS CHARACTER.? 
Well, since there will be a continuation of this lesson, i want to end here by leaving you with God protection. God be with and be looking forward for the continuation cos it is health to your spirit.

 God be with and be looking forward for the continuation cos it is health to your spirit