SEEK TO OVERCOME TEMPTATIONS.

As I've been saying, the Christian life is something about accepting and rejecting. There are certain things you can't escape in your Christian walk. It is real that, bad luck, fiasco, trials, disaster, anguish, and tribulations to visit, attack or tax you as a Christian. "All that will live Godly will suffer persecution" see (2 Timothy 3:12). This scriptural principle was true of those who followed God in the Old Testament, you could again see how the disciples of JESUS CHRIST suffered. But the question is, how can we overcome these temptations and trials? Well, thank God for giving us the way to overcome all these. Is not WAYS but WAY. There's is only one way without any doubt. That way is through the son of the living God JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

       Brethren, it is time to have medication for our tribulations and that medication should be JESUS CHRIST

       Brethren, it is time to have medication for our tribulations and that medication should be JESUS CHRISTBefore we can seek to overcome temptations, we have to first take JESUS CHRIST as our Lord and personal savior. The reason being is, temptation can't overcome temptation. In (Galatians 5:16), says; "We should live by the spirit, and we should not gratify the desires of the flesh" When we live by the Spirit (obeying his commands and living in his words) we will not gratify the desires of the sarx. Because when we live in the spirit, God's presence will always be with us, in us, and by us. Know that, when we live in the spirit, Galatians 5:19 will surely tax us, I'm saying this because a man was born in flesh, we are the descendants of Adam and Eve and we are reaping sin, but thanks be to God for giving us the Armour Of Light( Jesus Christ) to put on so that we can overcome this tribulation. Jesus Christ said he did not come to this world with peace because of Sin. When we check the lifestyle of JESUS CHRIST, you could see he was tempted by so many things, people insulted him but he never retaliated, he was beaten but never show any sign of arrogance, he was crucified and killed but he never lived like how they lived or how they think because their lifestyle was full of bullshit but instead, he showed obedience to his father in heaven and the end he overcomes all these temptations by rising on the third day. So in (James 1:13-15), he said; " no one should say God is tempting me, for God cannot be tempted by evil nor does he tempt anyone but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their evil desire". Brethren, since you are born by the flesh and have sinned, you will always be tempted with evil but never forget you will not say it is God who is tempting you. God is holy and he does holy things. Is an insult to even imagine or think that God will tell someone to hip her breast to come to you and tempt you. Fornication, lust is chasing you because of your sins. But to overcome all these, you need the presence of God, the presence of the Holy Spirit, the Armour of Light in your life because that's the only way to overcome temptations. Great advice and strong advice and Godly advice are seen in (James 4:7-8).

          Again, in (1 Corinthians 15:33), it says; "Don't be mislead for a bad company corrupt good character

          Again, in (1 Corinthians 15:33), it says; "Don't be mislead for a bad company corrupt good character." I will use this scripture to relate to Joseph the first son of Jacobs's wife Rachel's lifestyle. When you study the lifestyle of Joseph in (Genesis 39). You could see the type of company he established himself in, a very bad company that is Potiphar's wife but Joseph didn't give in. The lifestyle of Joseph shows how he remained faithful to God despite all the adversity he faced. One lesson we can learn from Joseph is that temptation can still attack or tax you as a believer in the mid of God's blessings. God does not take us out of the world when we become his children(true Christians). While we are in this world as God-beloved children, we will be tempted to yield to sin. However, God's presence gives us the strength to overcome temptation. Joseph underwent temptation and not just on a single occasion. You could see how Potiphar's wife was pleading for fornication. See (Genesis 39:7). But Joseph refused her in verses 8 and 9. But verse 10 shows Potiphar's wife never gave up on seducing Joseph and it also shows Joseph never got tired of refusing her. When you look at our generation now, there are so many boys, guys, men chasing ladies like dogs all because they feel attracted to sex with them. And many girls and ladies nowadays behave like Potiphar's wife, they dress in such a way that, when you see them, you fall or feel attracted to them. Some even dress just because of compliments. I remember what a girl told me, She was wearing a seductive dress and was looking dishy in the dress(well that's how they call it), and I asked her why she is wearing such a dress, she then told me, she will take a picture of it and upload it to social media for likes, for compliment sake. So I ask myself, haaaaaaw? With this aim, I was sad when I heard her. You see, sometimes I imagine how Potiphar's wife will dress toward Joseph. If our ladies of today behave like Potiphar's wife, then I think we are in deep crisis. See (Lamentations 3:51).

              It is obvious and sad to the extent that, most of our ladies nowadays dress indecently with no shame and stand on the pulpit to sing and preach meanwhile their dressing is seducing the men in the auditorium

              It is obvious and sad to the extent that, most of our ladies nowadays dress indecently with no shame and stand on the pulpit to sing and preach meanwhile their dressing is seducing the men in the auditorium. If sleeping with someone's wife or husband was right or normal before God, then why did Joseph said is a sin to sleep with her in verse "9". Many people of today have taken everything to be normal. They see formation as a normal thing, they usually call it, testing the mike, that is sex before marriage. But you see "If you see abnormal things as normal then you are not normal". You see, when Christians become entrapped innocently with such temptations, their first thought probably is, " God where are you? Why didn't you protect me? But when you look at Joseph's lifestyle once again, (Genesis 39:2) shows God was with Joseph before he encountered such temptations. Meaning, Joseph's lifestyle was a pleasing one to God. Brethren, take Joseph's lifestyle as an example. God was with him wherever he was. His character was amazing despite all the trials and temptations in his life, he maintained a positive attitude to God.  He didn't let the bad company he encountered with Potiphar's wife corrupt his good character. Brethren, I will therefore urge you to fulfill what is written in 2 Timothy 2:22. And with the help of God, I believe you will do it. Let it be your thinking and you will become like it. That is why I said, " what you are thinking is what you are becoming".

I will love it if you read further on
(Genesis 39)
(Mathew 4:1-11).