RIGHTEOUSNESS SAVES.

It is a great privilege of every follower of Christ to follow Christ pattern,a pattern that saves,a pattern that defend you,that is, a pattern of righteousness. This righteousness is the foundation of his throne and as believers  of  Christ, our journey,our walking life as believers must end on the throne which is founded by righteousness. If we are without this pattern,we are dead alive,we are doomed. Our father in heaven said something to man in (EZEKIEL 14:12-14). When you read it,you could see that it is only righteousness that can save us. Forget about calling yourself a Christian, Christianity is a name not a way to heaven. Now in the scripture, God was praising Noah which made me believed that the lifestyle of Noah was a pleasing one to God though the Bible later record the sin Noah did through drunkness. But you see the Bible emphasis was on Noah life serving to God. Noah kept himself Holy and Obeyed God when the world rejected God.

          And base on the understanding in EZEKIEL 14, you can compare our generation of today to it, that is where many leaders find themselves in an ill environment where many reject God

          And base on the understanding in EZEKIEL 14, you can compare our generation of today to it, that is where many leaders find themselves in an ill environment where many reject God. That is, those who reject God try to involve the believer in the sins they find it pleasurable. But fellow Christians,in order to get saved as God is saying in EZEKIEL,then we need to make righteousness a lifestyle that is, standing firm, separating from the world, HOLINESS before God and faithfulness despite the pull of those around us. In all, Noah's obedient saved him so believers need to follow that pattern in order to escape the judgement of God as said in EZEKIEL. So brothers and sisters, when it comes to Obedience to God ,where do you stand? Saved or Doomed. To use Noah's lifestyle as encouragment,i want you to know that, with Christ mankind has been offered the perfect fresh start. Forget the past sins and give every aspect of your life a fresh start by making Righteousness as your lifestyle.

Now,to be brief and concise about JOBS lifestyle as we've all heard something about him, i wish to talk less about him,that is the Bible declare him as blameless and upright,he feared God and shunned evil

Now,to be brief and concise about JOBS lifestyle as we've all heard something about him, i wish to talk less about him,that is the Bible declare him as blameless and upright,he feared God and shunned evil. If God is saying this to a man called JOB,then through repentance, sanctification, holiness and righteousness you can be called the Righteousness of God through Christ .see (JOB 1:1,8). Brethren,the most important thing on this earth is to live a righteous life. God said righteousness saves not the name of your church or the name of your Pastor. To shut my mouth on this message i wish you practice (JOB 1:1). Look for good not bad, and using (EZEKIEL 18)  to end my lesson here, i want you to know that,
God deals justly,he is disciplined,the one who sins will die. Just compare the two scriptures and ask yourself,where do i stand?

                             READ FURTHER:
                                  (DANIEL 1:12)

Thank you and God bless you.