BE A VESSEL TO OTHERS.

John 15:16-17,   Mark 16:15.

                   It is encouraging and abetting to say that, the one who chose you has told you to be like him and this is a great privilege. He was a vessel to his father in heaven and chose us to be the vessel of him. We are his chosen vessel because of (1 JOHN 5:1-6). It says: "If you believe in JESUS CHRIST that he was born of God and everyone who loves the father loves his father as well. This is how we know that we love the children of God by loving God and carrying out his commands." The last sentence says CARRYING OUT HIS COMMANDS. This is what CHRIST has given you, if you Carry, if you keep his commands you will remain in his love and will automatically draw people near to Christ and that is when you bear the fruits he was talking about because through him Righteousness is found in you and it has led you to become the righteousness of God. What CHRIST gave you must be given to others, that was why he said in (MARK 16:15) that " Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation" What he meant was to preach his lifestyle to others but before that, unless his lifestyle is also found in you that is why he has chosen you as his vessel.

         So in the previous text, he said, you should bear fruit-fruit that lasts long

         So in the previous text, he said, you should bear fruit-fruit that lasts long. Don't off your fire on the road.  This is what we have heard and what we have to do by being a vessel to others so that they also can turn to become a vessel of Christ.  We need to set righteousness as our main target fellow believers, righteousness should be our lifestyle because that is the nutrients Christ gave us to use to bear the fruit-fruit that last long. With this, you will remain in God's love, and remaining in God's love is a 100% way of going to heaven and it also shows you are capable of holding anything that CHRIST will give you. Adelphois, I decided not to talk much about this but I believe it will be a helpful appraisal for you in your waking life. I  wrote this message to remember you that,  you were chosen for a reason and this is the reason LOVE AS IN OBEDIENCE.  And don't forget, Obedience to God always creates righteousness, therefore OBEY GOD.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR READING, but not without a comment.