A CHOSEN VESSEL OF CHRIST.

ACTS 10:44-48,   1 JOHN 5:1-6
                JOHN 15:9-17.

                      It is an undeniable fact that, though many Christians of today do call themselves christians but the question is,are they truly christians?are they a true vessel chosen by Christ? You see, God wants to work in us and through us regardless of our age or the circumstances of our lives. We can and should serve him as single or married not dating and courtship as you call it,with children or without children,in every phase and situation of our lives. Living by faith and obeying the leading of the lord is for all believers in all situations. In the Mirriam  Webster Dictionary, vessel is explained as the a container holding something, that is anything capable of holding something. And with this explanation,i want to ask we believers in Christ that, what are we holding if we said we have Christ?. The topic is telling us that, we believers are the vessel,the container christ has chosen but i want to ask again,is it true? A brief example is when buy or build a house, you put your staffs inside the house because you believe the house you bought or built is capable of holding those staffs and this is exactly what the topic is all about.

             If you said you vividly believe in Christ, then you must know that Christ will give you something to hold, he will put something in you to hold it firmly but my question once again is, can you hold it? In (ACTS 10:44-48), the verse nu...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

             If you said you vividly believe in Christ, then you must know that Christ will give you something to hold, he will put something in you to hold it firmly but my question once again is, can you hold it? In (ACTS 10:44-48), the verse number 44 say's, "The Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message Peter was speaking". Meaning the believers were capable of holding the Holy Spirit Christ gave them. The word say's believers,see verse 23, meaning their lifestyle was fit to hold the Holy Spirit at that particular time. Brethren, does your lifestyle allow you to hold the Holy Spirit? Does your lifestyle suit Christ to choose you as a vessel? I will be glad if you study the whole of chapter 10. You see, the one  who chose us is capable of giving anything to we the vessel according to the level or the type of our lifestyle. (JOHN 15:10-17) says a lot but to summarize it, let's here what JESUS CHRIST himself is telling us we the vessel. He says ""If you keep my commands,you will remain in my love ,just as i have kept my father's command and remain in his love."" Meaning,Christ was a vessel to his father in heaven by keeping or holding unto his father's command and that made him remain in his father's love. This scene is Obedience. But if we believers of Christ are willing to take the role of being a vessel,then we need to be fully prepared of holding or keeping anything from Christ for that is the only way we can remain in his love or can show we love him. So verse number 16 and 17 say's"  I chose you not you who chose me and i appointed you so that you mighty bear fruit fruit that will last ".  With this , i sat down and asked myself, in order for a fruit to bear, it needs all the necessary nutrients from the ground including water. So if Christ is telling us that he has chosen us so that we might bear fruit that will last, then it means he has given us the necessary arsenals to use it to bear the  fruit,that is a fruit of righteousness. He has shown us the way to become righteousness of God and that way is him. If you obey and follow his lifestyle then you will remain in his love as he said because you hold unto what he gave you.

To conclude my message,i want you know that, just as we all love eating fruit,that is a clean and unspoilt fruit draws us to eat it but a spoilt fruit keep us away from eating it,so know that what Christ has given you must be kept clean and must d...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

To conclude my message,i want you know that, just as we all love eating fruit,that is a clean and unspoilt fruit draws us to eat it but a spoilt fruit keep us away from eating it,so know that what Christ has given you must be kept clean and must draw others to come to him(Christ). Therefore,in my next lesson, we will discuss another topic called BE A VESSEL TO OTHERS. Brethren, if we say we the believe in CHRIST and that CHRIST has chosen us as a vessel, then we have to make our lifestyle capable of holding and keeping his commands so as the Holy Spirit. But never forget,faith and obedience in CHRIST is the only way to keep his salvation arsenals. Therefore be wise and live Godly to become a true vessel of Christ.

      May the good Lord keep us away from any external spirit in our lives.

                THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR READING. Don't forget to live a comment.