DO YOUR BEST FOR GOD TO DO THE REST.

Mathew 6:33   ➡ Philippians 2:12
Romans 14:17
Psalm 37:4,25
Proverbs 3:13-16
I King 3:13-14

         Today's study accentuates personal involvement in doing the work of God which has a reward at the end. Brethren, as the topic goes, "DO YOUR BEST FOR GOD TO DO THE REST". Now, you can't live a life you want and expect God to do the rest. I will start this lesson with (Mathew 6:33), which says 'Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well'. This scripture shows we have work to do as Christians. Practicing righteousness is a work. Seeking his kingdom is a research, after your research, you will find his righteousness, and when you see his righteousness then you practice it. Believe me, practicing his righteousness is a way of doing your best, and if God sees you are doing your best, then the rest (reward will be added unto you). See (Proverbs 3:13-16). It says 'blessed are you who find wisdom (Christ), those who gain understanding'. You could see the verse '13' is about research as I said earlier and verse '14' says after finding that wisdom which is Christ, and using the wisdom you found Godly, then the reward, the rest that shall be given unto you is more profitable than silver and yields and Gold. The verse '16' says 'Long life is in her right hand and her left hand, there are riches and honor '. Brethren, if you don't do your best to find wisdom, to seek his kingdom and his righteousness, how will you be saved or how will you God do the rest. Just ask yourself, if you don't cook, how will you eat.

            So Apostle Paul said something to the people in Philippians

            So Apostle Paul said something to the people in Philippians. Philipi was known in ancient times as premises, meaning Fountains. Apostle Paul said to them in (Philippians 2:12) that; 'As you always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence- continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling'. Adelphois, let's live to do our best for God to do the rest. Again, in (I Kings 3:13-14). it says; 'Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for both wealth and honor so that in your lifetime, you will have no equal among kings '⁴' if only you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life ". Such a great privilege. God wants you to do your best in him, in his word and he will give you what you have not even asked for. So God said, the kingdom of God is not about drinking and eating, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit as written in (Romans 14:17). Brethren, check this verse and ask yourself, why did the writer bring righteousness before peace? What I want to tell you is, if you don't do your best to seek his kingdom and his righteousness then I'm sorry you will be hell alive. (Romans 14:17) expect you to work and not an ordinary work but the work of (Philippians 2:12, 1 Peter 1:17, 1 Kings 3:14). I will conclude here by saying, God never forsake the one who seeks his kingdom and his righteousness and also being the doer of his word. Trials, adversities may meet you when you seek his kingdom and his righteousness but with determination, I urge you to never give up, God will never leave you or forsake you. Don't pretend but be faithful. God knows you are doing your best and not human. Let me tell you one thing, have time and be in a quiet room and ask yourself, how did God see me sinning? If God can see you when you sin, then he can also see you when you start seeking his kingdom and his righteousness. I will again, therefore, urge you to seek his kingdom and his righteousness, seek for Good and not bad.
Seek➡find➡practice and you will be saved.
May the good lord help you live by it.
(1 Timothy 4:13)