THE GREAT SUBSTITUTE!

(2 CORINTHIANS 8:9)=(MATHEW 8:20)
(ROMANS 4:25)=(ISAIAH 53:4-5)
(HEBREWS 10:12-18, 9:26-28)
(2 CORINTHIANS 5:21).

           Thank God you are still alive, once again am here to share something important, something precious than Gold, something eternal to you. It is a brief note and is my prayer the good lord will help you enjoy it. I will begin my excursion base on the topic THE GREAT SUBSTITUTE. As we all know the meaning of substitute, but for me, to understand it clearly, I would like to give a brief note on the substitute, I mean some short examples. Let us take a football match, for example, In football, we only change a playing player when there's an injury, tiredness, or not playing well. With this, a new player, a new fresh, strong, with no injury to come and replace the on with injury, tiredness, or not playing well to make the teamwork effective. I hope we now have a clear understanding of the meaning of substitute, Now let's box on to what I have for you. Will you agree with me, if I say the substitute is the same as Christ. Well, let us look at (ROMANS 4:25). It says; "He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification".

        Meaning, Christ took something from us and replaced it with something

        Meaning, Christ took something from us and replaced it with something. He took our tiredness, injuries, sins, not living well, and all the bad things you could ever imagine and replaced them with life, power, strong, blameless, effectiveness as a way of a substitute so that I and you can live a great life, a good life, a righteous life. Sometimes I don't comfortable, because the words am using to Glorify, to Praise Christ are not heavy for me, I find it too light. Brethren is a great substitute for you, so please, and please don't ever play with this great opportunity Christ has given you. Understand that, anything human being can do for you, there will never be a miracle, am not saying you shouldn't be appreciable, but understand that only Christ alone is the miracle God, with him there's no Impossibility.

 Understand that, anything human being can do for you, there will never be a miracle, am not saying you shouldn't be appreciable, but understand that only Christ alone is the miracle God, with him there's no Impossibility

      It is through his substitution that we got a word called sacrifice. Now how do we understand Sacrifice, for me, Sacrifice is a matter of life and death, I mean, losing once life to save someone or a group of people. But you can add more if you think base on how you understand it, but I would be glad if you message me on it so that I can add it here. Well, to continue, Christ didn't just substitute but he sacrificed too. I mean he allows himself for him to be put to death just because of me and you. Such a GREAT SUBSTITUTE, I mean a great sacrifice, a great love. Now I want to ask, how will you feel if your younger brother or sister is insulting you indirectly or your daughter or son is disrespecting you? Do we ask ourselves how or why we are disrespecting Christ, do we even understand the meaning of this substitute and sacrifice. Brethren, have some sympathy for it is very painful, you see, the man(Christ) loves you, he needs, he wants you, he wants to dissolve in you, and I believe you are not a dirty oil.

In (ISAIAH 53:4-5), he said: "He took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted

In (ISAIAH 53:4-5), he said: "He took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities, the punishment that brought us peace was on him and by his wounds, we are healed". Sometimes I ask myself, how can someone's punishment be an enjoyment for me. How can you be happy on-base someone's death? Now the last question, ask yourself, will you receive 100 lashes of cane for someone's happiness. We are talking true here, no human can do that, even the disciples of Christ couldn't stand against it how much more me and you. But because he loves us, he wants us to do something for him, is not plenty, he said: "TURN TO ME". That's all. He has saved you already, he has done the substitution already, all he wants is for you to obey the meaning of "TURN TO ME".
So brethren, watch out, for our next topic will be TURN TO ME.
Thank you, and God bless you for reading. Expect me if God permits.