THE GREAT REPAIRER

Genesis 1:26-27, 6:1-4
Galatians 5:19-21
Mathew 4:17, 8:1

               As a believer in Christ, it is very important to re-examine our relationship with God. As a matter of fact, the Christian life is very simple.  It is so simple that we stumble over the very simplicity of it and yet it is also difficult that no one can live it on his own! This paradox occurs because the Christian life is supernatural. The only one who can help us live this abundant life is the Trinity (God, Son, Holy Spirit), who empowers us with his spirit. It is therefore important for every true believer to purpose in their heart to do the bidding of the Trinity and we shall safely be steered out of the way of the flesh.

Is an undeniable fact that God of heaven and earth created everything without any mistakes

Is an undeniable fact that God of heaven and earth created everything without any mistakes. Everything he did was perfect and right. But as the topic goes, what happened. If God did everything without mistakes why the word "REPAIR".
         To box on, to repair means to give new life or energy to something, like to revive, fixing something. Meaning, without damage no fixing. In the biblical dictionary, to repair means to rebuild a part decayed. Now in our daily lives, we have seen many repairers including phone repairers, car repairers, and many more. The repairers repair things that have been damaged. So applies to this human world, you will find mistakes and are just part of our daily lives.  We do this at our jobs, in our choice of friends, and even in financial decisions. It is part of us now but first, it wasn't. To go deep into the above speech, all repairers are not 100 percent sure they can fix or revive or rebuild. So the question is, it is a man who made all these things but they find it difficult to revive them to their original state. Even we humans don't stop making mistakes. These are the million reasons why I got this title. THE GREAT REPAIRER. To enjoy this message and learn more, let's wait for part 2. Thank you and God bless you.