NO 2ND CHANCE FOR SATAN IN HEAVEN 2.

2 KINGS 9:30
REVELATION 2:20
JOHN 14:30
EZEKIEL 28

As a matter of fact, Christian life when properly checked and understood,it is neither complex nor difficult. The Christian life is a supernatural life and the only one who can help us live this life is JESUS CHRIST who empowers us with his Holy Spirit. As we face this generation, let us all purpose in our heart to do the bidding of the Trinity and we shall be safely steered out of the way of the flesh by ending us in heaven. Now based on our previous lesson on this topic, we all saw the reason why Satan was hurled down to earth. Now my question again, Can God accept satan in heaven again? Of course No! Why? Because there is a word that is not permanently in him and that word is repentance. The word repentance is not found in him because proudness and wickedness have overtaken him and he is no more a friend to God but an enemy because as am talking to you now, SATAN wants to be the highest God which will never happen. Now satan is no more in heaven because the behavior he established can't stay there anymore and this is the reason why I got this topic.

 Now satan is no more in heaven because the behavior he established can't stay there anymore and this is the reason why I got this topic

Brethren is no more satan but me and you. So REVELATION 2:20 says ""Woe to the earth and sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury because he knows his time is short."" This made me remembered what JESUS CHRIST said in (JOHN 14:30). You see, it is no more satan as I said earlier but me and you. Satan knows he won't and can't go there again because he lacks the word REPENTANCE. And we followers of Christ hope and wish to go there but it seems Satan is in us. The reason is, if the lifestyle of satan lives in you then know that you are satan and you can't go to heaven because the things God saw in Satan before hurling him down to earth are found in you. You may take Satan for granted but it is only God who knows how satan is angry and serious to destroy you. That's why the Bible Said"WOE" a very dangerous warning from God to us. If satan was serious and determined to fight God then how much more you,  will he have mercy on you, and besides he is not merciful too. Know that, Satan came to corrupt your mind to turn you away from God, that's he came to destroy repentance and obedience to God but thanks be to God by sending his only begotten son JESUS CHRIST to bring us repentance, sanctification, holiness, and righteousness so that through this words we can overcome satan plans to become the children of God.