SIGN OF A VICTORY!

Proverbs 21:31            John 16:33
Isaiah 42:1-9.              I Corinthians 15:5-7
Judges 15:18.              Psalm 33:17

            It is good and important for every Christian to strive for peace, to strive for victory but not without Christ. A true Christian without the aim of gaining victory through Christ is something bad I don't want to discuss for now. This is because the Christian walk must be a life transformation from bad to better. Our Lord Jesus Christ Is victorious and his followers must also be victorious. These are facts and principles where every true believer must aim up to. I always say,  I am not an expert like Christ who is always perfect but I love throwing the little understanding I have through the word of God to my brothers and sisters out there. The reason is, we meet individuals and never even see them again, yet that one contact could be a turning point in that person's life. When we check the title of this message that is (Sign and Victory), we can be assured that it has a different meaning. But the question is, how can these two words fit within the overall story of Jesus Christ. Thank God there's more to tell.

Sign as I know is something indicating the presence or existence of something else

Sign as I know is something indicating the presence or existence of something else. On the other hand, Victory as I know is the act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a competition, game, battle, or anything you struggle with. That is, overcoming any standing block in front of you.

You see, many students have various reactions when a teacher announces a test

You see, many students have various reactions when a teacher announces a test. That is, one may student may be unprepared and one student may also be prepared. Now, my reaction towards this title is something useful and helpful because I'm excited and well prepared for sharing this. But before we dig into it, I would like to begin with a question. What shows a football team has won a match? One may think it is the scoreline but it is wrong, why? Because a team can never win a match without the mediator (referee). See (Luke 21:14-17). The referee is the sign of a victory. The sign is indicating the existence of that victory the team got and not the scoreboard. Now, if the sign is indicating a victory of a team, then fortunately the sign is the referee. A team can't be victorious without a referee. A football team can score 100 goals against its opponent but can never be victorious without the referee. This is because the referee can decide to end the match before the due time. He has the power to cancel the match. I the same way, a student can never have an excellent grade without a teacher. This is because if the teacher decides not to mark the exams, how can you get that grades. Meaning the teacher is the sign of a victory of the student. Fellow Christians, with these little examples, I want to come to one compus mentus that, our sign of victory in Jesus Christ. Jesus is our sign to gain victory. Without him no victory. (Proverbs 21:31) says, "the horse is made ready for the day of battle but victory rest with the lord ". Meaning, before we gain victory, one must have Jesus Christ in his life. (Psalm 33:17) " a horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save". Without this sign, the hope of Christ, we are doomed. Your strength can't save you.

what I want you to understand as Christians is, our sign of victory in Jesus Christ

what I want you to understand as Christians is, our sign of victory in Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 42:1-9) tells more about this topic. If we live for Christ, we get our victory. This is a fact. True Christians fight against an enemy called sin. See (John 16:33), Brethren, with Christ and in Christ can be victorious. The only sign that shows Christians are victorious is through Jesus Christ the son of the living God. Before I close this chapter, I want you to know that Christ can be trusted in every aspect of our lives. Christ wants us to trust his plans and his leading. We must follow where he leads. He wants us to seek his will rather than our will. His plans are better than ours. Our plans can't make us victorious. You see, learning to trust God plans is an important part of our spiritual growth. To end here, see (1 Corinthians 15:57) which was based on (Judges 15:18).

Thank you and stay bless.