Chapter 6

HarryStyles: My entire world in one photo

8,000,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

As soon as we exit our car, the paparazzi flack to us and I instruct my boys to keep their heads down as we prepare to walk by them.

"Oliver fix your face." I hiss at my two year old who is pulling funny faces at the paparazzi who are loving every second of it.

"Ok mummy." He mutters as we walk past the paparazzi who begin calling out our names and questioning us.

"Daddy, are we famous?" Alexander looks up at his father who chuckles.

"Maybe."

I grab a hold of Alexander's hand before pulling him infront of me as soon as we step foot in the park. I look back for a moment to see our security guard trailing behind us.

"MUMMY LOOK!" Alexander screams as soon as he sees Maya playing with Michael and Luxe. "IT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Alex." I hiss, "Maya is not your girlfriend."

"Yes she is." Alexander lets go of my hand. "Daddy told me so."

I give Harry a look and he throws his arm over my shoulder as he lets out a loud laugh. For some reason, Alexander is now in love with Maya Jordan and I don't even know how it began. 

I hear footsteps rushing up behind me but I don't look back because I don't want to get mobbed.

"VERONICA STYLES!" I groan as I look at Harry who still has his arm around me. 

"This is a private park." I call out without looking behind me. "Go away before I call the police."

"VERONICA, DID YOU SUCK HARRY OFF TODAY?"

I turn back ready to give them a piece of my mind only to be surprised by Elle and Juan who are laughing to eachother.

"You bitch." I mouth as I flip them both off.

"We got you good." Elle laughs as she throws her arms around me and I pretend to strangle her.

"Boys run ahead." I give them both the nudge and they take off for the Jordans. "You guys are such shitheads."

"But we're your shitheads." Juan responds with an innocent smile as he holds Serenity. Harry chuckles as he kisses my cheek. 

"Serenity, say hi to aunt V and uncle Harry." Elle grabs Serenity's hand and uses it to wave at us. 

"I want a daughter." Harry whispers in my ear but I don't respond as I pick up Serenity. I cuddle her to my chest as we make our way over to the Jordans.

 I cuddle her to my chest as we make our way over to the Jordans