Chapter 22

Posted 12 hours ago

Posted 12 hours ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: Bikini bottoms from the basics collection @TropicofV

2,948,473 likes ~ disabled comments

---

In efforts of maintaining our shapes, Harry and I decided to go to the gym today. We ended up meeting Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham in there so we decided to train together. At some point, Rosie and I went to do pilates whereas the guys stayed on the machines.

Even though I'm pregnant, working out is vital to helping me maintain some of my figure as well as giving me more of an energy boost. Working out has become a part of my lifestyles over the last few years so it's not as if I'm forcing myself. Prior to becoming a model, I never used to workout but now that I do, I definitely feel a lot better about my body and myself. 

Jason, Rosie, Harry and I ignore the paparazzi as we walk out the gym. This is a new gym that is specifically for high profiled people, just because we don't have to deal with all the attention and we are able to work out in peace. It costs a bitch but it's perfect since it has everything that I personally need to maintain my shape.

"JASON!"

"ROSIE YOU LOOK GREAT!"

"WHERE'S THE BABY BUMP VERONICA?"

"HARRY, WHEN'S THE NEXT ALBUM?"

"Gosh, they are being quite annoying today

"Gosh, they are being quite annoying today." Rosie comments as we walk to Urth caffe. Luckily there isn't that many people so we are able to be seated away from everybody. There is a little bit of paparazzi around but I personally think that it's the YouTube ones.

Once we've all ordered and our food came out, of course I had to take a pic for the gram.

"God, I'm so hungry." I say as I dig into my eggs.

"So, how are you liking it in the States?" Jason asks as he makes work on his pancakes which look so delicious.

"We are definitely adjusting." I say while looking at Harry who agrees. "It won't be easy making that transition because it now means that we have to apply for a US citizenship so that we can be permanent residents here." 

"Alexander is also adjusting well to the new settings. We are still working on the perfect routine for him but for the most part, we have it down." Harry adds.

"Have you guys met your neighbours yet?" Rosie asks while patting her lips with the napkins.

"We have yet too." I reply with a sigh. "I still want to do a full evaluation of the house since I haven't even seen the whole house yet. Plus I want Alex to be socialising with other children his age, so I want to meet them as soon as possible and set up playdates."

"Well we should mention..." Rosie gives me a knowing smile. "We are one of your neighbours."

"Huhhh."

---

Harry got us tickets to Elle's concert with Maluma which I'm stoked about. Harry and Elle are obviously the best of friends but they haven't seen eachother in a hot minute. Elle and I are actually friends, it's funny because we ran around in the same friendship group and she actually dated Harry before I did.

Liam and Bella decided to tag along. I won't lie I'm still somewhat surprised by this new relationship which just came out of nowhere. It definitely has affected my friendship with Josephine even though she claimed that she didn't care. 

"BELLA HADID! ARE YOU STILL DATING THE WEEKND?"

"LIAM! YOU SURE LIKE YOUR MODELS!"

"CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY!"

"HARRY!"

We smile for a few pictures with the fans before being escorted inside by security

We smile for a few pictures with the fans before being escorted inside by security. We are asked if we want to head straight to our box or go backstage first, we settle on going backstage.

"I can't wait to see Kenny." Bella voices as we walk down this long ass hall.

"Who's Kenny?" Liam asks in a jealous tone.

"Kendall Jenner." I raise one brow at her response.

"Did you know?" I ask Harry who just shrugs his shoulders. "H!"

"Veronica, relax." Harry places his hands on my shoulders and I shrug him off while walking ahead. We may have recently cleared the air with Kendall but I'm not completely comfortable being around her so soon.

I pull a face once I spot Barbara and Niall walking over to us.

Is today a night with Harry's ex?

"Hey lads." Niall greets the boys before turning to Bella and I. "Ladies."

"Hey Ni." I give him a brief hug before giving Barbara tight smile.

By the time we get backstage, Maluma is already off doing his meet and greets. 

"Oooh look at all these sexy bitches." Elle comments as we walk in before greeting us all. I take note of the way that Kendall is on her phone, tapping away.  

"Hey Elle." I pull her in on for a hug and puts her lips to my ears.

"Don't worry about none of these bitches, ain't none of them going to mess with H." She kisses my cheek before pulling away with a bright smile which I return. 

 We spend the next half hour conversing with eachother and just when we leave to go into our box, I receive a message that I didn't expect.

Chad is in hospital.