Chapter 22

VeronicaStyles: Started off my morning with chasing the boys around the house

That's my workout done for the day.

2,300,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Shortly after the boys got tired from running around in the backyard, I brought them inside to do a big group video call with my family which was pretty emotional. We have not seen eachother in a while as the twins are constantly travelling for their music, Chad is working with our father while focusing on his physiotherapy and my parents are pretty busy with their careers.

I miss how simple our life used to be and making the move to America has further complicated things as the majority of my family reside in the UK. Harry's family also reside in the UK so we don't get to see them as much as we would like but that's the price we pay.

We were always going to make the move to America as a lot of our work is there but I did not expect Harry to surprise us when Alexander was still a toddler. Harry buying us a home out here changed the course of our lives as we had to reveal the secret family that we had and I could no longer hide the pregnancy that I wished to keep secret.

"Don't jump on that, Oliver." I call out to my youngest son who is standing on his float. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"Ok." He smiles big before sitting down and reaching for his water gun which he then proceeds to squirt me with.

I let out a fake scream before falling back into the pool and the laugh that leaves little Oliver's lips is one that makes me feel all warm inside. Making my children laugh is something that will always be a priority to me as they are just so pure and innocent. In a corrupt world like this, we have to do what we can as parents to protect our children.

"Can we get a pool in London?" Alexander asks as he swims over to me and I run my hands through my hair to get it out of my way. "Like this one."

"Mmm..." I think about it for a moment. "It will take a really long time and we spend most of the year here in America."

"Oh." He pulls a face. "I wanted one."

"I can buy you one." I say while kissing his cheek and he smiles while wrapping his arms around me. "We can get you the big one that you climb into and maybe even a jacuzzi."

"Will it be just for me?"

I laugh at his question, "You'll have to share the pool with your brother but the jacuzzi can be for you and I."

"