Chapter 17

VeronicaStyles: I may not be participating in LFW but I'm still keeping fit

VeronicaStyles: I may not be participating in LFW but I'm still keeping fit. Click the link in my bio to watch my workout routine and keep updated on my sessions so we can workout together x

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Liam's confession is still playing in the back of my mind because I never expected it from him. I knew that the guys were attracted to me at certain points of our friendship but never did I expect to hear that they genuinely liked me.

I know what Liam is like so I would have never dated him but it's interesting to think of how different my life would have been if I never agreed to go out with Harry. I'm not one to cause conflict so I probably won't be telling Harry about the little kiss.

Harry has drifted away from everyone in the recent years, his family included so I don't know if he would even care

I clear my throat while taking a seat next to my husband who glances over at me with a small smile.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks and I slowly nod my head before looking straight ahead at our laptop. "We're ready."

The woman staring back at us begins writing stuff down which makes me feel slightly uneasy because we have not started the session yet. Harry and I reached out to a marriage counselor referred to by my mother so we can do things right since we're so indecisive about our marriage.

"How would you describe your relationship?" Dr Linda Brown asks. "We'll start with Harry first then Veronica can give her input."

"Right." Harry smiles at me while rubbing his thighs. "Considering that we've been together almost ten years, we've been pretty solid up until recently when V made it clear that she wanted to file for a separation."

Linda nods her head while making notes.

"Veronica." She turns to look in my direction and I stare back at her with a blank expression on my face. "How would you describe your relationship?"

"My relationship with Harry is very complicated because our whole life revolves around him and what he wants to do next with his life." I ignore the look of disbelief being sent my way. "I put my life on hold to be go on the road with him and I practically had to raise our children alone so he could work. We haven't been back long and Harry has expressed interests in wanting to go back on tour."