Chapter 14

VeronicaStyles: London

3,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

Our first few hours in the UK were dreadful as we found out that our home had been burgled upon arrival. A lot of our clothing had been stolen along with the electronics that we had in that home but these are all things that we can replace. 

I'm grateful that we took our valuables with us to America so I don't have to worry about replacing birth certificates and declaration forms.

Knowing that we had been burgled did not make us feel good at all especially when we had to file the police report. Since we weren't in the country and nobody seems to have seen anything, it is likely that nothing will be done.

We had so many good memories in that house but I have children now and their safety is our priority. I had to drive down to my parents house while Harry went and bought us a whole new house. It was a long process but we had plans to stay in the UK for the week so we needed a home to live in.

My parents were pissed to find out what happened but they're happy that we are safe. My dad is not planning to fly to America anytime soon so he will be helping the police out with the investigation and once it is complete, we will donate everything everything before having the place demolished.

That may seem crazy but we had this home built for us and having it be robbed has really done a number on us. We have the luxury of buying a new home so that is exactly what we did and we were moving in withing five hours of purchase.

The house is a ten minute drive from my parent's so we can have them watch over the place while we're gone.

I still had to go to work despite all of this taking place.

"Veronica you are the most beautiful woman in the world." The photographer calls out as he continues to snap images of me, "Smize for me."

If it weren't for me doing yoga, I would not be able to hold this position for as long as I have been doing

If it weren't for me doing yoga, I would not be able to hold this position for as long as I have been doing. I'm so thankful that my parents are watching the kids because I would not be able to focus on this shoot especially with everything going on.