Chapter 16

Posted 2 hours ago 

Posted 2 hours ago 

HarryStyles: Would never usually put my personal life out there but I know that this is something that I have to do. I've been dating Veronica Swanepoel since we were 19 and over the first two years we were one and off. We were so lucky to be blessed with our Alex and we have another one on the way. You may have seen that we are no longer engaged and I am at fault to this. Just wanted to clear up the rumours. I never cheated on V at all, she's the one and I would never do anything to compromise that. I just want all of you to know that, I have been on dates with other women in the past but I am with Veronica and Veronica only. These pictures were blown out of proportion, I was being a nice guy by not pushing away the females in the pictures but knowing how it affected my relationship makes me want to do better. I love you, Veronica.

2,999,977 likes ~ 25,667 comments

---

I run my hands through my hair as I read the caption to the picture that Hary posted while I was on the flight back to LA. I put my phone down soon after before heading into the shower, it doesn't take long for Ephraim to join me.

I cut my shower short before spending the next half hour playing around with him in his playroom, I missed my boy so much. Once Anne enters the playroom, I know that it is time to speak with Harry. She tells me that Harry is out in the backyard so I head on out without another word.

I only got round to putting on some tinted moisturiser and bronzer before I settled on playing with my boy instead of completing my face.

I take in his appearance as he stands by Ephraim's play area and I can't help but soak in just how gorgeous this man is. He is the only guy that I have ever saw myself being with for the rest of my life and I never thought that we would get to this point.

"Hey." I softly say while crossing my arms, he looks at me with a smile.

"Hey."

I look around the garden to see that he has had a lot more work done to the place, it truly looks like my version of paradise

"The backyard looks great." I comment and he looks around in pride.

"I never cheated on you, V." He starts off and I uncross my arms, "How could I ever cheat on someone that I have made a promise to?"

He is referring to my promise ring.

"You made me cry." I say and he takes a step towards me. "You really hurt me Harry but more so, you disrespected me."

"I know that I have done that." He puts his arms around me while leading us to a bench where we both sit. "I regret hurting you like this and truly there is no excuse for what you have seen before the proof lies right infront of you."

I look away from him.

"I never cheated on you. Yes, I didn't push the girls away immediately and for that I do apologise." I nod my head. "But the media is only pushing what they wanted you to see. They wanted a reaction, the people wanted to break us apart but they can't."

"Well they did." I wipe away a stray tear. "We're not together."

"I know." He sighs while running his hands through his hair. "The video of Selena and I genuinely not what it appears to be. I didn't want to get into it because it's not for me to say but she's planning to go back to rehab."

I bite my lip while looking at him because I should've known better. 

"Barbara isn't interested in me. She is interested in Niall and the feeling is mutual, they wanted me to hook them up." I raise an eyebrow at him. "You could ask them for yourself, they're planning to go on a date this week."

"So, why was she cuddling up to you?" I question.

"I don't know, V. You know her better than me, you've worked with her for years and you've known her better than I have." He clarifies and I just shrug because I'm starting to feel pretty stupid.

"And Kendall?"

"Kendall just likes me." He shrugs. "I told you that it would be best if you would speak with them. You know who I am and quite frankly it hurts that you would believe that I would cheat on you. We have a son together and another baby on the way, we are also engaged."

"I feel like shit now." I say while looking away, blinking back tears. "I feel like such a shitty partner."

He pulls me in for a hug and I hug back because I am a terrible person. As opposed to asking questions and trying to figure out what the hell is going on, I fell into the media's hands. I ruined my family life over pictures.

It makes me feel bad because before I got pregnant with Ephraim, there were rumours going around that I was dating Zac Efron after I did a shoot with him. Anytime I hung out or worked with another celebrity, it always got blown out of proportion but Harry stuck by me regardless.

Harry and I spend the next hour discussing everything that went down before discussing what would happen next. We are not engaged but I am going to give him some space because I don't deserve to be happy now after I made him out to be the bad guy.