Chapter 35

Posted 10 minutes ago

VeronicaStyles: Love.

330,933 likes ~ 239 comments

---

"I'm exhausted." I tell Doutzen the minute that we get out of the car. "How long is the walk?"

Doutzen chuckles at my words as we slip on our sunglasses from Luxe x Quay, "Less than five minutes and if you can make it then I am paying for everything."

"This is why I love you." I give her cheek a sloppy kiss as we begin the walk.

I would never have Doutzen pay for me anyways so I am obviously joking around but I really am exhausted. Between decorating the baby's room, modelling and taking care of Alexander, it has just been a lot. My skin broke out a little a few days ago and I almost screamed because I never breakout, not even on my period.

Once we meet up with Behati, we find ourselves a cafe to sit at and relax.

"Your bump has gotten so much bigger." I say as I rub Behati's bump. "But you still look so gorgeous."

"Thank you." She chuckles. "This baby girl is just about ready to pop. My due date is in a weeks time but I'm hoping that she will come a  little sooner since it's getting so hard to do the basics. Adam literally had to get me ready because I couldn't do anything by myself."

"I had Alexander help me tie my shoelaces." We laugh but it's true, my two year old had to help me tie my shoes because I couldn't reach it. I was already downstairs when I realised that I left a lot of my shoes upstairs and I was too lazy to go back up. "I really can't wait to give birth, the back pains that I have are really insane."

"When is your family coming up?" Doutzen asks we order our food and drinks.

"My sisters will be here for my due date but my parents should be flying in with my brother after he finishes his exams." I bite the inside of my cheek. "Anne will also be flying in with Gemma which should be nice. I am ready for Alexander to have someone in the family who is close to his age."

"That should be nice, all the family together." Behati says with a small smile and I nod my head.

"Have you thought of baby names?" Doutzen asks and I shake my head.

"Harry and I still have a list of names from when we were expecting Alexander but we haven't really been thinking about it." I shrug my shoulders. "I think I want something from the bible."

---

While out with Behati and Doutzen, I had my hair slightly touched up so I'm a bit blonder. My roots weren't that bad but not my hair has somewhat lost its shine and has been looking dehydrated so I needed to get something done about it.

I help Alexander ride on his bike which still has the training wheels on. I'm waiting for Harry since we are planning to take Alexander to the cinemas but he is running late. 

"Push mummy." Alexander squeals as I give him a tiny push. "Now let go."

I decide not to let go because Alexander is not too confident on the bike. Unfortunately due to our busy schedules, we haven't been able to do as many physical activities with him which is a shame.

We spend up to thirty minutes playing around on the bike before I put an end to it because I don't want Alexander falling asleep at the cinema

Harry ended up joining us an hour later and we watch Frozen 2 at the cinemas which was a nice experience for us. Alexander ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie but that didn't stop Harry and I from enjoying the movie. We got tacos after we left cinema  before heading home.

 We got tacos after we left cinema  before heading home

"I'm so proud of our little family." Harry tells me and I nod my head in agreement. "I never ever thought that we would be at this stage."

"Neither did I." I chuckle. "I'm at my prime with a toddler and a baby on the way."

"It's crazy to think that we are married now." I look at him in confusion. "When we first met, I was dating Eleanour and I couldn't save her from her demons. Not being able to help her, hurt me a lot more than I thought it would so I decided that I wasn't going to date anyone again. I wanted to remain a bachelor for the rest of my life because I couldn't go through what went through with Eleanour again. Not being able to help someone that you love, it does something to you."

I place my hands over his as he falls silent. A lone tear falls from his eyes and I rub my face against his as his hands circle around my waist.

He sighs, "Even though I was in a dysfunctional relationship, you were my friend throughout it all. I was growing into the fame and a lot of things were being said about me but you didn't care about all of that. When you started flying to the states for your Victoria's Secret shoots, I would find myself missing you more and more. I was no longer dating Elle but I was broken, I wasn't adjusting to fame well and I stopped believing in love. When I came to pick you up that one time, I realised that my feelings for you were beyond friendship. I wanted you, I wanted to be with you."

Harry lightly kisses my lips.

"All I'm trying to say is thank you." He kisses my hand. "Thank you for choosing me, for choosing us and believing that we could make it work when we didn't know fuck all. I know that you wasn't ready to have a baby but you chose to give us a chance. Thank you for making me believe in love again and thank you for being my friend."