Chapter 38

PeopleTalk: Congratulations are in order for #VeronicaStyles and #HarryStyles who have just welcomed their second child together

PeopleTalk: Congratulations are in order for #VeronicaStyles and #HarryStyles who have just welcomed their second child together. The married couple are parents to two year old, Alexander who they secretly had during the first three years of their relationship. Even though the Styles are a private couple, they have started sharing their lives more on their Youtube page Meet The Styles which has over 5 million subscribers. 

120,038 likes ~ 12,083 comments

---

VeronicaSwanepoel: The best view

6,000,000 likes ~ 30,000 comments

---

A few days ago, Elle gave us the surprise of a lifetime by announcing that she is pregnant. It was such a special moment for all of us because we have known her for so long and we know that her baby will have the best parents. Harry obviously cried about it and he shared a really nice moment with Elle which made me cry. 

Those two have been through so much together so Elle to be on this new chapter in her life, it is something beautiful. I'm pretty sure that Harry is going to be the God dad to the child and if he is chosen then I know that my husband will love that child like it's his own.  

"Alexander sit down." I tell my soon to be three year old who is bouncing around in the car. Alexander is turning three years old next week and we've just been buying decorations for his birthday. 

In all honesty, I was somewhat hoping that Alexander and Oliver-James would share the same birthday.

As much as I have been enjoying the time that we have spent together as a family, I have had some good modelling opportunities come up. I'm not somebody who is insecure about my body post pregnancy because I have brought life into this world. After I had Alexander, my mom very quickly had a talk with me about accepting and loving the changes that have happened to my body.

Harry and I got into an argument this morning after I brought up the fact that I am ready to go back to modelling, on a part time basis. He thinks that I am rushing into things and I am but I have somewhat figured out a routine with both sons which makes me feel confident enough to get back to work.

"Are you still mad?" Harry asks me as he gets into the driver's seat. I don't respond as I adjust the mirror so that I can watch Oliver-James from the passenger seat. I also make sure that Alexander is properly strapped in before putting on my own seatbelt.

Harry lets out a small sigh as he starts up the car. 

"I just don't want you rushing to work again." He quietly says as he hands Alexander his iPad. "Prior to you going on maternity leave, you was rushing to get all of your work done and I could see how it was tiring you out. I'm not going to stop you from working because that wouldn't be fair on you since I'm still working but all I can ask is for you to take it easy. Having two kids under the age of four is tiring enough, I just don't want anything bad happening to you."

"I appreciate your concern." I give his thigh a squeeze. "I don't mean to be hard on you but it's hard for me to rest. I've been modelling for eight years now and I've never had the time to rest, I don't know what it means to rest. Even after having Alexander, I went back to work straight away because it's all that I know."

"I know." Harry holds out his hand and I interlace our fingers. "I don't like fighting with you."

"Me neither." I softly respond. "I did get a really good opportunity and it is something that I am interested in doing. It doesn't mean that I will be working full time but when a good opportunity presents itself, I would like to take it."

"And I will support you the whole time." I lift our hands up and place a light kiss to the back of his.

---

"Are we going to do this tour thing?" I ask Harry as we lay out by the pool

Anne and Gemma are with the boys inside so that Harry and I can have some time to ourselves. I'm grateful that our kids are able to have their family with them but it also reminds me that we should take them to South Africa at some point so they can meet my side of the family.

When we were living in London, we would take weekly trips to Cheshire so that Alexander could spend some time with Harry's side of the family. I really wanted to take our son back home to my country but I am well aware that there is always something going on back home. 

"If you're down then I'm game." Harry says with a smile. "If we can confirm that you guys are coming along then I'll buy a plane and get two pilots for when we go to Europe. For when we are touring around a country then we can have our very own tour bus which will be only for us. The band will have their own so they won't have to worry about having two kids on board."

"That sounds great." I smile at him.

After weeks of talking, I have decided to tag along for the tour. Harry kindly postponed his tour and it makes me feel bad for the millions of people who wanted to see him but everything was just going on. Now that we have Oliver-James, I feel as if we can make it work so I will be taking the kids on tour with him so that he can still see the kids and they can see him while he's working. 

HarryStyles: My First Love @VeronicaSwanepoel No matter how many times we fight and we argue, I will always have your best interest at heart

HarryStyles: My First Love @VeronicaSwanepoel No matter how many times we fight and we argue, I will always have your best interest at heart. My love for you continues to grow with each passing day and I am so glad that I made you my wife. You are the perfect mother to our children and you're the type of role model that these young women need.  

5,000,000 likes ~ 40,083 comments