Chapter 18

Posted 1 day ago

Posted 1 day ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: Pregnant mamas. 

4,000,093 likes ~ 54,827 comments

---

Since reconciling with Harry, he has kept me up to date with all of his latest projects. One being his latest song with Zayn which he casted Adriana Palomino and myself as their love interests.

The song is titled Party Girl and I love it.

It took us over an hour to get ready then we had to wait in the dressing room while Zayn and Harry filmed some of their scenes. After another hour of waiting, we are finally called out before we are told what to do.

We are literally just strutting and dancing to the song. They placed Adriana and I at opposite ends of the stage where we will catwalk towards eachother before dancing together.

We go through it for 2 hours before we have break.

"Thank you so much for this, H." I say with a smile as I cup his cheek. It honestly means alot to have me in his video since I have never been in any of his music videos. 

He doesn't say anything as he lightly presses his lips against mine.

"You guys are so cute." Adriana says as she walks over to us with two acai bowls, she hands me one and she keeps the other for herself. "You should be feeding the mother of your child."

I giggle at this then Zayn walks over.

"Sup?" He greets us before taking a seat besides Adriana who he is currently dating. "This song has been a long time coming."

"Yeah, everyone is going to freak once we release the audio." Harry says while stealing some of the fruits off my bowl. "Ever since you left the band, things haven't been the same."

"Yeah." Zayn has a thoughtful look on his face. "We should definitely link up, the lot of us."

After almost an hour of chatter, we are sent back to the dressing rooms to get touched up before being brought back to stage. The director of the shoot decides to have Harry and Zayn on stage so that we can get a few takes of all of us together.

---

The clock hit twelve, she entered the room
But if looks could kill then we all would be doomed
After just one kiss you're not able to move
From her venomous lips and the poison perfume yeah

The clock hit twelve, she entered the roomBut if looks could kill then we all would be doomedAfter just one kiss you're not able to moveFrom her venomous lips and the poison perfume yeah