Chapter 11

Posted 1 hours ago

Posted 1 hours ago

CharlizeTheron: My daughter is a Goddess.

1,002,998 likes ~ disabled comments 

---

I laugh as I see the picture that my mom took of me this morning then posted on the gram, Harry wasn't too happy about it being posted but he stopped himself from saying anything.

We decided to go see the Levine's since we both had a free day today and I totally miss hanging out with Behati. She's definitely one of my faves and an OG for sure.

After the greetings were done, we all made our way over to the backyard which is huge. I smile as Ephraim and Dusty Rose start playing the play area that the Levine's have.

What a lot of people may not know about Behati is that she is Namibian but she was born in South Africa. Her parents had moved to South Africa because of work but they moved back when she was three. It's crazy that all of our lives somehow intersect. We both speak Afrikaans and it is always great to meet a fellow pal which reminds me that I would like us to go to Africa at some point.

"It's crazy that we are both pregnant at the same time, again." She says to me and I nod in agreement. Our children are both 2 and we are both currently pregnant but she is further along than I am.

"Say cheese." Adam says as he sneaks up with a camera. I smile up at the camera as he takes a picture of us which actually turned out pretty cool.

 I smile up at the camera as he takes a picture of us which actually turned out pretty cool

"How's the Barbie?" I ask Harry who wipes at his forehead.

"Yeah, we definitely don't know how to get it started." He sheepishly responds.

"We were thinking of getting take out." Adam states and we furrow our brows at him. "Ok, so no take out. I can make a salad."

Behati perks up at this, "Yeah, he knows how to make a mean salad."

"Harry can help you." Once the guys walk away I turn to face Behati, "We eating salad?"

"No." She gives me a weird look. "We're making the barbecue, clearly they proved to be useless so us ladies will do it ourselves."

I don't actually know how to do it so I just follow her and hand her the things that she asks for.

"You look so hot doing this." I say while I snap her, she flicks her tongue out at my camera before using the tongs to turn over the burgers.

I let her get on with it as I start answering a few messages since I've been slacking when it comes to communication. I let out a squeal as I see a picture that Josephine just sent me, Behati looks down at me and I show her my phone.

"They totally hooked up at that party but I didn't expect to see them together." I say in awe as I raise my brows in surprise.

"Didn't they both just get out of a relationship?" Behati asks and I pull face

"But that's none of our business." I wink at her, "Besides, I don't think that it will get too serious. Liam doesn't seem to want to settle down now that his music is popping off."

"I think that's always the hardest part." She moves away from the barbecue as she looks at me. "I know that Haz is releasing an album very soon. What are you going to do when he goes on tour?"

"I don't know." I bite my lower lip. "He has pushed back his tour so that he can be here for the birth. He wants me to join him on tour but it's not fair on me to drop all my responsibilities and I don't feel like spending most of the year on a tour bus with a newborn."

"Have you considered joining a few dates?" She asks while crossing her arms.

"Of course I will but everything is all over the place. This pregnancy wasn't planned but Harry's tour was, all the venues had been booked and the tickets are going on sale soon." I rub my face. "Even though his album isn't out yet, they have already begun the advertising process."

"What about Alex Ephraim?" She asks in a teasing tone.

"Ephraim is 2 years old." I sigh in frustration. "He needs to be in a stable environment, not on the road touring the world. It's bad enough that we are completely moving to the US, now I have to take him on the road as well. That's not cool."

Behati heads back onto the barbecue as she places the sausages and burgers aside while she adds some corn and prawns on, "It seems as if you have a lot to talk about."

She looks behind me and I turn to see Harry standing there with a defeated look on his face. I faintly smile at him which he returns before walking off to play with the kids.

"You guys really need to talk cause this is life and there are children involved." 

Posted 20 seconds ago 

VeronicaSwanepoel: The Most Beautiful Man in the World. 

231 likes ~ 6 comments