Chapter 40

HollywoodTruth: Veronica Styles fires back at haters who come at her post pregnancy body

HollywoodTruth: Veronica Styles fires back at haters who come at her post pregnancy body. The twenty five year old mother of two was spotted at a public beach with her husband, two children and The Levines. After paparazzi snapped these shoots, people took digs at her body since she still has a bump. Check the link in our bio to uncover everything that went down.

100,000 likes ~ 11,093 comments

---

HarryStyles: Irresistible

HarryStyles: Irresistible. You are beautiful, your body is magic and I love you just the way you are.  H 

6,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

"I wish I could sing like you." I tell Harry as I finish doing my makeup. 

Harry laughs at my words, "Why?"

"So we could start a family band." He laughs again. "I'm serious, I'm pretty sure that Alexander is going to have an amazing singing voice."

Whenever Harry heads to the music room or the studio, Alexander always follows him and lately something has changed in our son. He is being a lot more musical so I have been buying him some toy instruments and I won't lie, he does have a decent singing voice.

"Did Zayn tell you why Adriana broke up with him?" I ask Harry as I begin to get dressed for the day.

We are hanging out with Niall Barbara today but we are also bringing along our sons. I have had a lot of women bash me online for not being back to my post body and I also have people bashing me for leaving the house.

This is partially one of the reasons why I never wanted the public finding out about my relationship and my children. The constant hate and judgement is draining on my spirit especially since it's women coming for me.

Luckily for me, my mom raised me to have tough skin so I'm not crying over it but it definitely affecting. I honestly miss my family so much and I'm happy that they are coming back in a couple of days.

"Ooooh he is so cute." Barbara begins to tear up as she cradles Oliver-James in her arms. "How are you doing during your recovery?"

"I'm doing well." I smile as I watch Alexander play with my husband and Niall. "I'm just dealing with a lot of body shamers during this time so I don't feel the most comfortable."

Over the last four or so months, Barbara and I have grown so much closer

Over the last four or so months, Barbara and I have grown so much closer. We were able to work through our issues and come together as friends. 

"Forget about them." She rubs my arms before pulling me in for a side hug, "You are one of the most amazing, beautiful woman to grace this earth and people are crazy. They are always going to find something to complain about but just know that you're body is perfect and you are perfect."

"Thank you." I kiss her cheek. 

"Honestly V, we have all been so jealous of your beauty and grace." Barbara looks me in the eyes. "Never doubt yourself, no matter what the haters say. You are a supermodel, a mother of two and you look stunning."

"Awe Barbs." I pull her in for another side hug since she is still holding Oliver-James. "I'm so happy that we are friends now, your words mean everything to me."

This is why I give second chances.

---

Harry and I have flown to the UK to say at our home there for a week. Gemma is staying with us for a week which makes me happy because we don't see eachother as much as we used to.

I put my ASDA bags on the chair before I pull Gemma in for a hug. Harry and Gemma met up earlier to catch up so I took the boys to ASDA with me since we needed some food for the house. We are locals at this pub so it's ok for the kids to come in and they have a little empty area that the kids can play in.

As we make our way towards the outdoor area, Harry goes get me a water bottle and Alexander a orange juice.

"Ugh, I am so exhausted." I moan as I take a sip of my cold water. "Shopping with these two troublemakers is a hassle."

Harry chuckles as he looks over at Oliver-James who is sleeping in the pram, we then look at Alexander who is playing some of the local kids.

"What happened?" Gemma asks and I let out a deep sigh.

"Alexander was getting jealous of Oliver James since I switched out the pram for the trolley with the baby seat" I take off my sunglasses. "He started throwing a tantrum so I put in the trolley with the food but then he started throwing shit out so I took him out and then he had another tantrum."

"Shit." Harry curses. 

"It was so embarrassing, everyone just staring at us." I kiss my teeth. "I had to just pay for what we had and leave. Got back into the car then he was out like a light."

"Was it his nap time?" Gemma asks while taking a taking a small sip of her beer.

I check my watch, "Not for another hour. Just in general, his attitude has been so bad and we seriously need to get it under control."

I give Harry a look since we both have different discipline measures. I really just want to give Alexander a slap on the bum, a hard one to get him to fix up. Oliver-James could have came out of my womb with some serious injuries or a disability with the way Alexander kicked my stomach when I was pregnant.

We need some serious help.