Chapter 6

I laugh as I watch Harry surface with a big smile on his face

I laugh as I watch Harry surface with a big smile on his face. He was recording some underwater footage but he was trying to get naughty underwater.

 He was recording some underwater footage but he was trying to get naughty underwater

"How did that feel?" He asks me with a huge smile on his face.

"I feel like we're in Jamaica." I say as I rest half of my body on the surfboard, leaving room for Harry unlike a certain Rose in Titanic. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Yeah, the view is quite stellar." He cheekily states before slapping bum. I stick my tongue out at him before shaking my butt for him, he responds by playfully biting it.

"H!" I kick his chest because I just remembered that we are being filmed for his Making of the Album. Even though it could be edited out,  I don't want other people being able to watch us get intimate. 

Even though I model underwear, people just assume that I'm comfortable with anything. I may be proud of my body but I ain't here for anyone trying to get a free show from me.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're so beautiful. I feel like I'm in Heaven." He kisses my shoulder and I lean into him. "I don't know how I landed you, I'm truly blessed."

"It's crazy though that we ended up together because we literally had no emotional attraction to each other." I comment as I reminisce on the old days. "You were single, then dating Elle and I was dating the Palomino brothers."

Harry looks at me shocked, "That was rumored but never confirmed, you didn't tell me that you dated them."

"Yeah but we had different goals in life and ended on mutual but good terms."

"Well you're mine now." He kisses my shoulder once more.

----

"Please welcome to the stage the most in demand celebrities, Veronica Swanepoel and Harry Styles." Harry and I walk on the stage of the Ellen Show hand in hand.

We both smile as we wave at the audience before turning to greet Ellen. I ended up sitting down first because my feet were starting to hurt. Harry sat down besides me with a huge smile on his face which made me smile even more.