Chapter 14

"I want Kendall off this shoot and I sure as hell don't want to see Barbara here either." I say to the directors, "If i so much as catch a glimpse of either of them then I am walking from this campaign."

"But you're the face of this campaign."   

"And I'm also the pregnant one. If they are on the shoot then I am no longer going to Aspen, no negotiating." I state and the directors sigh while looking at me so I cross my arms. 

"Ok fine, Veronica we promise that they will be off the shoot." I raise one brow at them before thanking them and heading off to the airport. 

---

As soon as we got to Aspen we headed straight to location so that we could start shooting since we didn't want to lose daylight. As soon as I got off the plane the first thing I did was call my mum then I called Harry so that I could speak to our son. 

"Alright baby, mama has to go." I say while waving at the camera and I begin to feel sad as I watch the smile fall from my son's face.

"Lobe you."

"I love you too." I blew him kisses before hanging up as soon as I see Harry's face.

"Your son is so beautiful." Alessandra comments as she comes up besides me. "Makes me miss my babies as little toddlers."

"How does it feel to be shooting with VS knowing that you've retired the runway?" I ask her since I've often thought about retiring because it is getting harder to maintain the whole fitness journey up until the day.

"It feels weird but it feels good to be with my sisters." Alessandra responds as she puts her arm over my shoulder, she kisses my cheek and I smile. I didn't even notice that the photograph was out here until I heard the snap of the camera.

Out of nowhere I let out a short scream as I'm picked up. I look to the side to see the cheeky smirk on Adriana's face.

"Oh my gosh, damn you're strong but you scared the shit out of me." I flick her cheek and she puts me down as we giggle.

"I got muscles, baby." She responds with a wink.

"Ok, ladies. Let's start shooting, we have a lot to get through in the next few hours." The director of the shoot says as I move the hat around my head.

The next few hours ended up being really gruelling since we had a lot of lingerie to get into.

Being the face of the campaign meant that I ended up being in a lot more shots than I had anticipated

Being the face of the campaign meant that I ended up being in a lot more shots than I had anticipated. I'm honestly so exhausted and I'm happy that we are wrapping up for today, this pregnant mama needs her rest. 

Doing these shoots really does make me wonder what the future will be like for me, I know that I may retire from the runway soon. Maybe a little while after having my second child or maybe before I give birth. Modelling is my life but Ephraim and the little one are my present. 

I know that Harry will carry on singing, modelling is similar in terms of what we do.

I walk with Josephine to our cabins, we actually staying at this super luxurious cabin which has several floors. It's so beautiful and I'm just happy to be here with my sisters. 

"How are you?" She asks as she puts one arm over my shoulder. I know that she's referencing to my situation with Harry which all the girls know about.

"I'm good, it's a shock but I feel as if I'm doing well so far." I shrug my shoulders, "It'll be difficult but atleast I'm home with my mom."

"Oh freaking shit. Nobody knew that The Charlize Theron is your mother." She squeals and I laugh.

"We are our own people and she allowed me to build my own career without all of the added judgement from people. I'm grateful for that but I'm surprised that people couldn't put two and two together."

"It's amazing."

"How are things between you and Liam?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her, needing the comfort.

She gives me a sweet but knowing smile, "It didn't work out."

"Why?" I bite my bottom lip.

"He expressed interest for another model but it's all good. I knew that it was just for fun and besides," I look up at her in wonder, "we're not all like you and Harry."

I furrow my brows at her statement as we head into one of the rooms.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Harry make it work because you love eachother." She clears her throat, "You are both very in demand and you have a son but you make it work."

Well clearly, we didn't make it work.

 We speak for a few more minutes before I allow myself to take a nap.

Two hours later I wake up so that I can facetime my son and mom before sitting outside of the cabin. A few of the girls are out here doing their workouts while I yawn.

I go through Instagram and I find out that Harry's latest single is out. It's called Love, Sex and Fame ft Zayn and Elle Lex. 

I didn't even know that they were performing it today but they have. I make sure to tweet and post my support towards the single, congratulating them on their success.

Oh man.

Why did Harry break my heart?

Posted 2 hours ago

Posted 2 hours ago

V: Lone ranger

2,998,388 likes ~ disabled comments