Chapter 10

VeronicaStyles: Yesterday was a bittersweet moment

4,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

Doutzen has not been a Victoria's Secret angel for a number of years now but we still have the best friendship. When I first started working for the company, she was one of the first models that I met and she became a mentor to me.

"It was incredible." Doutzen looks over at me as we fix lunch for the kids. "You looked like such a powerhouse and I kept thinking that you deserve your own Wonder Woman movie."

"Aha."

"I'm not lying

"I'm not lying." Doutzen winks at me. "You need to watch the show back because it was beautiful and having your sisters there was such a great move."

"Yeah." I smile to myself as I think of my sisters.

"They have vocal for days." Joan tells me and I nod my head in agreement. "After the show, I bought their album on iTunes and I have been listening to it all morning."

I laugh a little, "I'll let my sisters know that they have fans."

We finish preparing lunch for the kids before getting them set up at the kids table. I make sure to sit close to the boys so they don't start throwing stuff around in Joan's apartment. They have done this before and I had to splash out five thousand dollars on a new carpet for a friend. 

"How are you feeling for Fashion week?" Doutzen asks as she sips on a green smoothie. "By the way, I will be walking one of the Versace shows."

I smile at that, "I'm so happy to hear that, we miss seeing you on the runway."

"Yeah." Joan playfully nudges Doutzen. "It has been like four or five years since all three of us have been in the same show."

"Mum." I look down at Alexander who is pointing at Oliver-James who is getting to throw a carrot on the floor.

"Awe, he sounds so cute with his British accent." Joan gushes over my oldest child as I bend down besides my youngest.

"Eat properly." I say into his ear. "No tablet or toys if you don't eat your food."