Chapter 11

CharlizeTheron: My baby girl

1,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

Since it is Fashion week, H and I do not want to draw attention to our split. Nothing has been reported in the media so I'm hoping that I can get through the rest of the week before all the crazy stories start showing up.

I'm about to get my makeup started for a show and my mind is all over the place. Thankfully the designers have allowed me to have my mum here because I really need her during these trying times.

"What's going on?" My mum quietly asks as I stare at myself in the mirror. "Veronica."

"Harry wants to separate." I tell her and her eyes widen in surprise. "After I won my award, we went to dinner and he that's when he broke the news to me."

My mum sighs as she wraps her arms around me, "That was incredibly selfish of him. I cannot believe that he had the nerve to drop that bomb on you when you're making your career comeback."

A tear rolls down my face and my mum wipes it away

"I'm so sorry, baby." I close my eyes as I cuddle up to my mum and I'm instantly brought back to my childhood years where I would go crying to my mum. She has always been the tougher parent but she has always had my back no matter what.

"I stopped modelling for almost two years to care for our children and tour with him. Now that I'm finally getting back to my own life, he wants to separate." I scoff as I wipe away my tears. "He is the most selfish man that I have ever met."

We have been going through personal issues for a while now but we were also working on them. Harry never gave us the chance to be as good as we were and I kind of hate him for ruining our family.

"Do you know why?" My mum looks into my eyes.

"He spoke to me about wanting to go back on tour." I roll my eyes. "At the end of the day, I'm going to be stuck with the kids which isn't an issue but it's not fair to me. I won't be able to go back to full time modelling and I certainly won't be able to travel around now that the kids are settled into school."