Chapter 15

VeronicaStyles: Sustainably Chic

3,200,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

London Fashion Week is in full swing and attending all the events has made me feel right at home. London has always been my city so being here makes me feel whole but I know that my heart now belongs to Beverly Hills.

"It's so good to see you, mami." Sara gives my cheek a kiss while wrapping her arms around my chest and I smile as I look up at her.

"Sara." I stand up from my seat and we both warmly embrace eachother before I invite her to take a seat besides me. "You look stunning."

"So do you." She winks at me as she sits down besides me. "If only all the people could see your stunning face on the runway."

I laugh at her words, "Me too but with everything going on in my life, I wouldn't have been at my best."

"I know baby." She kisses my cheek before grabbing a menu from the table, "If there is something that you can do, it's brunch."

"We could never turn down brunch." I pick up my phone, "Where are the girls at?"

"We're right here girls." I smile at the sound of Jasmine's voice. "Hope you didn't order yet."

"Ladies who brunch could never." Sara waves her menu in the air and I laugh a little as the girls get themselves seated at the table. "We did not spend enough time together in New York, we should have gotten ourselves an apartment."

"Since I had the kids with me, Harry and I stayed in our apartment." I say while applying a lip balm. "But we should definitely do a weekend trip to NYC."

"How are those adorable boys of yours doing?" Josephine smiles at me. "You always send the cutest pictures of them in the group chat and I'm like I want one."

I laugh, "They're great and they have adjusted well to the bicoastal life which makes me feel not so guilty about bouncing around the country with them."

"