Chapter 23

VeronicaStyles: Taken by Alexander Styles

2,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

Our home movie theatre is not used as much as I would like it to be so I decided to reach out to my girlfriends to have a cinema day for the kids at mine. I wanted it to be the full experience for our children so I created fake tickets that their parents to print out and Harry collected them from the kids at the entrance of our home theatre before heading to work.

I rented out a fully functioning popcorn machine which the owner is operating and we prepared a whole snack table on the side with some hot dogs. Behati bought some 3D glasses which is perfect because I was able to find two good movies for us to watch alongside the kids.

I really wanted to do something special for the kids since they have been so patient with us. I understand that it's not easy to go from having your parents at your side for the entire year to being bounced around so they can work.

The boys were homeschooled while on the road but we have now integrated them into actual schools now to help them be more stable in life. Our children need to socialise with kids their own ages and be taught things that we aren't trained to teach.

"This is so cool." Alexander excitedly says as I take a picture of him standing besides the popcorn machine. "Can I have some?"

"Of course you can, babe." I give his head a rub before grabbing a hold of Oliver who is chasing Behati's eldest daughter around. "Don't start this now."

Oliver lets out a loud groan before letting his body fall slack.

"Your boys are so cute." Harmony tells me as she takes a picture of me helping the boys get some boys. "God knew better than to give me boys."

I laugh at her words, "He gave you daughters who tried to hand me their debit card at the door."

"They know mommy pays for a lot so they try to relieve the pressure of me." Harmony smiles to herself. "They're always wanting to pay whenever we go shopping or we go out to eat so that makes all the hassle worth it."

"Please train my boys to pay for their own stuff." I joke as she laughs. "They make me spend so much everytime we step foot inside a store."